Cipla known for its innovative pharmaceutical products backed by latest in technology and creative marketing practices, is enjoying a commanding position among the top pharma companies in the country.
Several specialised therapeutic divisions and promising new products have been launched and many more are in the pipeline.
Post: Production Executive / Officer
• The prime responsibility in this position would be to support the manufacturing operations with quality assurance practices.
• Planning and coordinating daily shop floor activities and managing the staff.
• Weekly and Monthly Production planning and preparing daily and all monthly production reports. To fulfill the monthly targets.
• Tackle technical problems during manufacturing of Topical products
• To ensure that the products are manufactured as per the GMP to achieve consistent results and documented accordingly.
• Having hands on experience on Topical Manufacturing and Packing Activities.
• Preparation of all Production, Plant Sop’s and Formats.
• Documentation of change control, deviations, discrepancies and market complaints investigations if any.
• Imparting on the job and class room training to all subordinates, operators, Helpers and Housekeeping personnel on GMP issues, Sop’s, personnel hygiene, validation & Environmental controls.
• Should be a B Pharma with minimum 3 years experience
• Should be approved by FDA, Madhya Pradesh for Topical formulations.
• Should be having Good Interpersonal, Team Leading and Good Communication Skills.
• Hands-on experience in managing FDA inspections and quality assurance systems are essential requirements.
Experience: 2-7 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm, B.Sc, M.Sc
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
End Date: 28th Sept., 2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database