Career at Merck & Co. as a Product Manager Cardio - Metabolic Care
Merck Limited (formerly E. Merck Limited) was set up in India as the first Merck subsidiary in Asia in 1967. The Company operates both its Pharmaceuticals and Chemicals businesses in the country.
Merck was also the first Merck Group Company to go public in the year 1981. The Merck Group now holds 51% of the share capital in Merck Limited, while the remaining 49% is traded on the Bombay Stock Exchange Ltd. and National Stock Exchange of India Ltd. Merck Specialities Pvt. Ltd., the wholly owned Indian subsidiary of Merck KGaA, was incorporated in 2005.
Post: Product Manager Cardio-Metabolic Care
· Design an attractive product package for the respective TA.
· Design 'well to the point' strategies to convey the USPs to the customers and to differentiate from competitors Target the right doctors for maximal penetration of prescription potential Establish sound relationships with our customers, esp. KOL (personal contacts, symposia, meetings etc.).
· Prepare convincing promotional messages and programs based on the strategies.
· Keep the right balance between input (cost) and output (result)
· Keep track on the sales progress and profitability in line with the budgets 'Buy in' the Field Force and get them committed, make them part of a 'winning team'.
· Implement the promotional programs together with the Field Force and follow through.
· Get regular and comprehensive feedback from the Field Force (doctors responses, prescriptions, secondary sales, competitor's activities).
· Conduct regular, comprehensive market research (market developments, competitors, therapeutic changes).
Must have handled Specialties products preferably in Cardiac & Diabetic segment Excellent communication skills (Verbal & Written) along with sound analytical ability. Ability to function independently as Product Manager is necessary.
Experience: 3-4 years
Education: B.Pharm, MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
Job ID: 1102244
End Date: 19th Sept., 2011
To Apply Online Click Here
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.