Vacancy in Goa College of Pharmacy for the Post of Lecturer - Pharmacognosy
The Goa Public Service Commission is a body created by the Constitution of India. The Commission advises the Government on all matters relating to State Civil Services referred to it under Article 320 (3) of the Constitution.
The requisitions from the Government are received in the form of proposals indicating number of vacancies in a particular post in a department or cadre and the mode of filling up the vacancies. The mode of filling up the posts is either by direct recruitment inviting applications from the open market or by way of promotion from lower grades which are called feeder grades. The recruitment is strictly governed and guided by Recruitment Rules framed by the Government under Article 309 of the Constitution under the advice from the Commission. In case of direct recruitment the Commission publishes advertisement, notifies the number of vacancies with requirements of essential qualifications and experience as per the Recruitment Rules.
Applications are invited by the Commission for the below mentioned post. The last date for receipt of applications in the office of the Commission is 11.08.2011. Casa J.D. Fernandes Stationery Supplier, Printers & Book Binders, Opposite Municipal Garden, Panaji, are authorized to sell the prescribed application form @ Rs. 20/- per set. The Commission does not take the responsibility of supplying application forms by post. For detailed information, please see the instructions supplied with the application form. Candidate can also download and use the application form available at GPSC website.
Lecturer in Pharmacognosy ...1 Post (resvd. for SC) (3rd time)
Scale of Pay: Rs. 8,000-13,500/- (pre-revised) Age : Not exceeding 40 years
Educational & other qualifications:
Essential: (i) First Class Master’s Degree in the appropriate branch of Pharmacy after obtaining a basic degree in Pharmacy. (ii) Knowledge of Konkani.
Desirable: (i) Knowledge of Marathi
2. Incomplete applications in any manner are liable to be rejected summarily by the Commission.
3. “The upper age limit shown against each post is relaxable upto 5 years for the candidates belonging to SC/ST, upto 3 years for candidates belonging to OBC, upto 5 years (total 10 years for SC/ST & 8 years for OBC in respect of posts reserved for them) to blind, deaf-mute and orthopedically handicapped person and upto 5 years for CFF. Age is also relaxable for Government Servants upto 5 years as per the instructions issued by the Government from time to time”.
4. In case of non-availability of suitable candidates with the knowledge of Konkani, this requirement may be relaxed in case of below mentioned posts.
5. The Commission will draw a panel of candidates, which will remain valid for a period of one year.
6. Prescribed EQs are minimum & mere possession of same does not entitle the candidates to be called for interview. Where number of applications received is large, the Commission will short list the candidates to be called for interview.
Last Date: 11-08-2011
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.