Syngenta India Limited looking for Research Scientist in Research Chemistry Department AND Junior Research Scientist in Technical & Projects Analytical & Product Chemstry
In its present form, Syngenta is a young company. But it stems from an industrial tradition going back almost 250 years. They are proud of that heritage, and of the many milestones en route to today's leading position worldwide. Tomorrow starts by building on them further.
Post: Research Scientist in Research Chemistry Department AND Junior Research Scientist in Technical & Projects Analytical & Product Chemstry - 2 Posts
Post: Research Scientist in Research Chemistry Department
• Carry out multi-step syntheses of organic compounds which are obtained in high purity for testing as Agro chemicals
• Ability to work on more than 1 program of synthetic chemistry in parallel, using either Syngenta procedures, literature, or patent procedures
• Where necessary, elaborate improvements to processes in order to solve synthetic or scale up problems
• Ability to choose the correct methods for reaction work-up and purification.
• Expert in the use of relevant analytical methods, and ability to independently interpret the results
• Exact in the recording and reporting of research results and laboratory protocols
• Work to agreed Syngenta standards with respect to quality and HSE
• Responsible for the upkeep of the laboratory infrastructure and stocking of chemicals
• MSc in Chemistry, specialising in synthetic organic chemistry
• should have 3-4 years of experience in industry .
• Excellent experimental skills
• Able to plan and organise work to achieve a high level of productivity and to meet important deadlines.
• Experience with the use of hard-copy and computer-based chemical information systems
• Good knowledge of written English
• Team player and people skills
Experience: 3-4 Years
Education: B.Sc-Chemistry, M.Sc-Chemistry
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 30th Sept., 2011
Find Another Job Information on Next Page & Where to Apply it
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.