Work as Production - GM at Marck Biosciences
Marck has spread its wings in more than 77 countries across 6 continents. Nationwide, it has marked its footprints in 16 states, having presence in all the premium hospitals, institutions & corporate hospitals. Contract Manufacturing being thrust area, Marck offers customized manufacturing solutions to almost all the major companies of the pharmaceutical industry in India.
Post: Production - GM
* Overall Responsible for Production, Packing and Material activity and its records.
* To monitor and improve the productivity in terms of man and machine utilization.
* To maintain the quality of the product.
* Ensure to follow the cGMP norms.
* Ensure timely delivery of the product.
* Create awareness about productivity norms.
* Monitoring the day to day production and in process Quality Checking at various states.
* To ensure Area Validation and Process Validation (Media Fill).
* To implement proper online system in stores.
* Identifying the training needs and trained all persons on Current Good Manufacturing practices (cGMP).
* Monitoring performance of team members
He should have minimum 15 Years experience in Parenteral Section. Salary Range is Rs. 10 lakhs to 12 lakhs. He should be B.Pharm & M. Pharm. Should also have experience of Regulatory Audits.
Exp: Min. 15 years
Education: B.Pharm, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Production
Forward your resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.