Work as Senior Formulations R&D professionals at Dr. Reddy's Lab | 5 posts
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Post: Senior Formulations R&D professionals
· Planning & Budgeting of the resources required & coordinating with TCM, MCD, ADL & RA Department for the formulation for different dosage forms like tablets, capsules, injectables, dry syrups, etc· Responsible for the whole process from formulations development to ANDA filing.
· Prepare schedule of portfolio of projects and allocate resource.
· Review projects and identify Early Warning Signals & on-time Escalations.
· Prepare Project Plan based on formulations development strategy and risk analysis.
· Take all critical decisions during the development of the formulations, in consultation with group leaders, IPM and RA.
· Review the report of compatibility study between API and excipients.
· Review the stability and bioequivalence report, at every stage of formulations development.
· Ensure adherence to Project Management systems, quality and regulatory requirements including documentation.
· Build the product delivery team (recruiting, developing & motivating).
· Budget (Human resources, equipments, reagents) for delivery of all scheduled projects.
· Interface with COEs for transferring capabilities to delivery team and knowledge management.
· Manage performance (goal setting/planning, review/feedback and assessment) of the team.
· Interface with manufacturing, quality and other functions for the required support to ensure timely finished dosage delivery.
· End to end responsibility for on time delivery of all allocated Projects.
· FR&D experience for US, EU Markets and other regulated Markets
• Pharma Business Knowledge
• Responsiveness & Customer orientation
• Manage Team’s SLA Adherences
• Networking with Business Users
• Team Management
• Customer Service Orientation Skills
• Excellent Analytical & Troubleshooting Skills
• Interpersonal & Communication Skills
Experience: 8-13 years
Education: B.pharm, M.pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/Healthcare/Clinical research
Functional Area: R&D, F&D
Forward your resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.