Modepro is privately held ISO 9001:2000 certified company, which was established in 1993 primarily to manufacture pharmaceutical intermediates and fine chemicals. Modepro is a reliable partner to multinational companies engaged in the manufacture of Pharmaceuticals, Biotech, Agrochemicals & other specialty chemicals.
Post: R & D Officer / Senior R & D Officer / Scientists
1. To perform reactions in the lab for the development of Process for Intermediates and API’s.
2. Process development, process optimization, process validation, determination of critical reaction parameters.
3. Synthesis, Isolation and Characterization of Impurities.
4. Handling of various types of chemical reaction in the laboratory.
5. Optimization of Existing processes.
6. Proper handling of Lab equipment and Document.
7. Hands on experience in Chromatographic techniques like TLC’s and Column Chromatography
8. Online literature searching with the help of Scifinder, STN etc.
M.Sc. (Organic Chemistry) with 2 to 5 + years of industry experience
Experience: 2-7 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
Apply/Send resume at, firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database