Vacancy in Analytical Research and Development at Dr. Reddy's Laboratories
Dr. Reddy's Laboratories (NYSE: RDY) is an emerging global pharmaceutical company with proven research capabilities. The company is vertically integrated with a presence across the pharmaceutical value chain. It produces finished dosage forms, active pharmaceutical ingredients and biotechnology products and markets them globally, with focus on India, US, Europe and Russia. The Company conducts research in the areas of cancer, diabetes, cardiovascular, inflammation and bacterial infection.
Post: Analytical Research and Development: AR & D TM-Hyd
• Do literature search and study.
• Develop analytical methods, conduct validations of these methods and transfer method to QC.
• Prepare Method Development and Method Validation reports.
• Compile forced degradation & identification of unknown impurities.
• Ensure the compatibility of API and excipients.
• Carry out stability and bioequivalence study at each stage of formulations development.
• Conduct pilot and pivotal experiments on the PE batch and Exhibit batches respectively.
• Compile stability data of previously completed projects.
• Maintain lab equipments as per GMP/GLP.
• Investigate abnormal results and discuss them with group leaders.
• Understand the scalability of the chosen process.
M.Pharmacy with 3 to 5 years of experience
Experience: 3-5 years
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: RnD
Last Date: 16th August
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.