The Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy (CCRH), New Delhi, an autonomous body under the Department of AYUSH, Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India intends to engage the following categories of personnel on contract basis for posting in its peripheral Institutes/Units located throughout the country. The engagement will be purely on contract basis and selection will be made through Walk-in- Interview:-
Post: Senior Research Fellow (Chemistry)
No of post- 01 post (Unreserved)
Emolument- Rs 18,000/- + HRA Per month
Initially for 01 year but extendable.
Essential : M.Sc. (Chemistry)
Age : 35 years and below
Place of Posting and Place of Walk- in-Interview:
Central Research Institute (H), A-1/1, Sector-24, Noida. (U.P).
Date: 16 th April, 2013 (Tuesday)
Time : 10.00 A.M.
1. The posts are tenure/project-based.
2. The number of posts may vary depending upon the req uirement.
3. Qualification (s) relaxable at the discretion of t he Council in the case of candidate otherwise well qualified
4. The eligibility of candidate will be determined as on date of advertisement.
5. The candidate who fulfills the requirements may att end the Walk-in-Interview/test along with an application in the prescribed format (Annex-I or Annex-II as is applicable) along with Original documents and sel f attested photocopies of certificates of qualifications, experience, mark sh eet, birth certificates, and caste certificates, passport size photographs.
6. Applicants appearing with incomplete documents will not be entertained for the interview/test.
7. Age relaxation to candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC , etc. will be available as per the orders of the Govt. of India.
8. The candidate, if employed with any Autonomous/Gove rnment or private sector may bring “NoC” from their employer at the time of interview/test.
9. The competent authority reserves the right to postp one/cancel the recruitment exercise at any stage.
10. In case of large number of candidates reporting for interview/test, the Director General, CCRH reserves the right to shortlist candi dates by adopting appropriate criteria and the interview may also be held the next day.
11. The selected candidates shall have no claim for app ointment on regular basis by virtue of being appointed on contractual basis.
12. Verification of documents/certificates will be befo re one hour of the schedule time for walk-in-interview/test and the candidates, who appear for walk-in- interview/test after one hour of the scheduled time of the interview/test, will not be allowed to appear in the interview/test.
13. Candidates are requested to see Council’s website on regular basis for any new announcement in this regard
14. No TA/DA will be admissible for attending Walk-in-Interview/test.
15. Canvassing in any form OR on behalf of a candidate will be a disqualification
See All Other Jobs in our Database