Wanted M.Pharm, M.Tech, M.Sc for the post of Research Scholars in JUIT
Applications are invited for the positions of Research Scholars in the Department of Biotechnology, Bioinformatics and Pharmaceutical Sciences. The research scholars will get an opportunity to work in the following areas under externally funded R&D projects worth Rs. 15.0 crores, including prestigious ones such as a DBT programme support under Centers of Excellence & Innovation in Biotechnology, DBT RGYI, DST-FIST, etc. in addition to DRDO, MoEF, ICMR funded. The Department has a unique distinction of running 12 DST FASTTRACK projects. All research scholars will be registered in PhD under different programmes.
Broad Research Areas
1. Gene discovery, comparative genomics, and elucidation of metabolic pathways
2. Metabolic engineering of microbes and plants for high value products
3. Cancer biomarkers through differential proteomics and miRNAs
4. Pathogen diagnostics and vaccines
5. Medical genomics towards drug target discovery and personalized medicine
6. Computer-aided drug designing, computational genomics and metabolic networks
7. Medical informatics and biological data mining
8. Molecular modeling and drug leads
9. Nutraceutical beverages, functional foods and probiotics
10. Industrial enzymes, bioenergy technologies and bioremediation
11. Stem cells, cell lines and plant cell culture technologies
12. Phytopharmaceuticals discovery, synthesis, and modifications as anti-cancer and antimicrobials
13. Therapeutic Proteins/Peptides and protein engineering
14. Nanoparticles in drug formulations and delivery
Desirable: NET/GATE qualified or 60% aggregate
Emoluments: Rs. 18,000/ month
Qualifications: M.Tech./M.Sc. in life sciences or biotechnology or bioinformatics or M.Pharm in any specialization
Application procedure: Send CVs directly to email@example.com by May 10, 2013.
Entrance Test: The entrance test will be held at Waknaghat, Solan, HP on May 18, 2013 as per details at jiit.ac.in/admission/admission2012.php.
See All Other Jobs in our Database
PLEASE NOTIFY THAT THIS JOB IS EXPIRED.
FIND LATEST JOBS BY CLICKING LINKS BELOW.