The Himalaya Drug Company was founded in 1930 by Mr. M. Manal with a clear vision to bring Ayurveda to society in a contemporary form and to unravel the mystery behind the 5,000 year old system of medicine. This included referring to ancient ayurvedic texts, selecting indigenous herbs and subjecting the formulations to modern pharmacological, toxicological and safety tests to create new drugs and therapies.
Post: Manager - Planning and Contract Manufacturing
• Drive systemization in planning
• Hands on analysis of sales data for SKU level trending and fine-tuning forecasts – incorporate effect of promos, trade schemes, seasonality etc
• Resource flow optimization between the two divisions
• Create viable forecasting model with measurable improvements in accuracy
• Constantly review cost optimization plans and projects
• Establish management information system for supporting business strategies/decisions
• Align with the Supply Chain strategies for the company
• Plan & implement annual / quarterly forecasting plans for Personal Care & Pharma products.
• Anchor ERP implementation in supply chain in a systematic manner
• Monitor SLAs for Forecast Analysis, Delivery Efficiency & Order Servicing and generate MIS.
• Work with Contact Manufacturers to ensure that all parameters relating to production, quality and timely delivery are met
• Coordinate contract manufacturing activities of Personal Care & Pharma products in UAE & other countries.
• Implement quality standards & GMP requirements at manfuacturing sites
• Forecast, plan, execute & monitor production activities at these locations & ensure acheivement of SLAs.
• Identify & evaluate new contract manufacturers, audit facilities, negotiate costing, take trials & commercialize production.
• Track, analyze and (re)negotiate material & finished product pricing
• Proven expertise in Planning and Contract Manufacturing in Personal Care and/or Pharmaceutical companies
• Should have handled Supply Chain for export products
• 8-10 years of experience in manufacturing of cosmetic products.
• Should have worked with large Indian / multinational companies
• Successful track record in working with & developing multiple Contract Manufacturers
• Techno-commercial and should have experience in PP&IC, materials management, vendor development, negotiations and coordinating manufacturing & deliveries.
• Should be well versed in MS Office
• Strong numeric skills
• Eye for details
• High level of resilience
• Excellent inter-personal skills
• Constant thirst for seeking information
• Proactively identify, co-relate and link apparent disconnects
• Natural leader and team player with lot of dynamism
Experience: 7-12 years
Education: B.Pharm and MBA
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clin1-2
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 4th May, 2012
Forward biodata to: firstname.lastname@example.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database