Piramal Life Sciences Limited (PLSL) is an independent research-driven drug company that was recently demerged from Piramal Healthcare Limited (Formerly known as Nicholas Piramal India Limited). PLSL was formerly the NCE R&D division of NPIL. PLSL has state-of-the-art R&D laboratories built over 200,000 square-feet of space in Mumbai, India and over 300 scientists engaged in drug discovery and development.
Post: Senior Research Scientist
1) Lead drug discovery programs.
2) Design and perform cancer in vitro and in vivo studies.
3) Propose new targets for cancer drug discovery.
4) Work closely with cross functional partners such as chemists, HTS,PK and biomarker scientists.
- Experience in cancer drug discovery.
- Experience in cancer animal models.
- Knowledge about cancer biology and cancer drugs.
- Presentation skills.
-Verbal and written communication skills.
Interested candidates may send us their CVs by 30th April 2012.
Experience: 3 yrs of industry experience in cancer drug discovery, or more than 5 yrs of post doctoral experience in cancer area.
Location: Goregaon, Mumbai
Education: Ph.D. (Biochemistry/Applied Biology/ Pharmacology)
Department: Oncology - TAF
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: R&D
End Date: 30th April, 2012
Job code : SRS–Oncology 1
Applications may be sent to email@example.com. The subject line may read 'Senior Research Scientist - Oncology'.
See All Other Jobs in our Database