At Eris we're inspired by our philosophy - Putting patient First. That's why we're dedicated to manufacturing effective and safe medicines to prevent and treat the world's most serious diseases, and making them available to the people who need them most. Eris is a young, vibrant, innovative pharmaceutical company growing at a pace that is unmatched in the pharmaceutical industry. Eris has made a strong presence in therapy segments like Cardiology, Diabetology, Gastroenterology, Orthopedics and Neurology. Apart from the drug therapy Eris is the pioneer in the field of non therapeutic area like Diabetic Foot care.
Post: Medical Representaive
• To obtain optimum level of sales by promoting the company’s products to the medical profession whole heartedly with the help of the input in the form of detailing folders, clinical trial reports, post marketing study report, reports from journals, samples/Give-aways etc. to generate maximum prescriptions from the medical professionals.
• To implement the company’s strategies with a view to achieve the company’s overall objectives.
• To carry oneself in a manner desired by the company and thus enhance company’s overall image.
• Keeping up-to-date with the product knowledge and the latest clinical data and research to be able to discuss medical matters with health professional.
• Increasing prescription base by regular meeting with doctors and chemists.
• Adhering to the SMS reporting system and work plans
• Maintaining targeted doctor call average without compromising the quality of call.
• Ensuring targets achievement on a consistent basis month on month.
Science graduate, having minimum 1 year experience. Specifically in Cardo & Diabetic segment will be preferred.
Experience: 1-2 years
Location: Bellary (Karnataka)
Education: B.Sc, B.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/Biotech/Clinical Research
Functional Area: Sales
End Date: 27th May, 2011
Apply/Send resume at, email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database