Sun Pharma make speciality pharmaceuticals and active pharmaceutical ingredients. Sun Pharma's brands are prescribed in chronic therapy areas like cardiology, psychiatry, neurology, gastroenterology, diabetology and respiratory.
Sun Pharma have the same drive for growth that marked our early days. Sun Pharma came into existence as a startup with just 5 products in 1983. In the time since, we have crossed several milestones to emerge as a leading pharma company in India, a rank that we have now been at for more than 5 years. (IMS-ORG Retail Store Audit, March 2006)
Post: Training Manager
* To undertake training need analysis for identification of training topics w.r.t technical & soft skills/behavioral topics.
* Responsible for preparation of training calendar/conducting trainings by self/internal or external faculties
* Follow up sessions on SOP Training as and when SOPs are changed
* Conducting refresher training on GMP/cGMP guidelines
* To maintain training records for each employee on on-going basis
* A science/pharmacy graduate having working experience in range of 5 years to 10 years in production/quality assurance department of a formulation or API/Bulk drug manufactruing unit.
* Has to have knowledge regarding GMP/cGMP requirements & processes relating to production/QA/QC dept.
* Having exposure to conducting in house training programme on various technical topics & GMP/cGMP requirements.
Experience: 3-8 years.
Location: Halol, Silvassa
Functional Area: Healthcare, Medical, R&D
Qualification: B.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc, MBA, M.Pharm
Industry Type: Pharma/ Biotech/Clinical Research
Contact: Debashish Roy
Apply/Send your resume at, email@example.com