Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
Post : Junior Research Fellow JRF
Applications are invited (Format attached) from Indian nationals for the following positions to work on DBT sponsored Indo-UK project “AMWATCH: Defining the AMR Burden of Antimicrobial Manufacturing Waste in Puducherry and Chennai” (BT/IN/Indo-UK/AMR-Env/02/JS/2020-21).
Number of Position(s) : Three (03) D
Duration of the Position : Three years (initial appointment for one year and extendable based on the performance) and to be promoted to SRF in third year. Emoluments Rs.31,000 + 16% HRA per month
1) First class in M.Pharm. / M.S.(Pharm.) / M. Tech. (Pharm.) with GATE/GPAT/CSIR-NET or equivalent examination. The candidates should have basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm).
2) Candidates with expertise in analytical techniques (LC-MS-MS, HPLC) is highly desirable.
In this project, selected candidate will be working on:
1) Analytical method development for antimicrobials
2) UK visits for collaborative work (two visits)
3) Sample collection from pharmaceutical industries
4) Writing manuscripts and presenting data in conferences
Upper Age limit as on the last date of application : 28 Years (relaxable for 5 years for SC/ST/Physically Handicapped/Female candidates). All things being equal, SC/ST candidates will be preferred as per GOI rules.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The position is purely temporary and is coterminous with the project.
2. The PI has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
3. The selected candidate can be considered for Ph.D. program after fulfilling the required criteria of IIT-BHU.
4. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
5. The candidate is expected to join immediately, if selected.
6. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Principal Investigator Dr. M.S.Muthu at email@example.com on or before 20th January, 2021.
Please write “Application for JRF” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email. Tentative date of interview: within two weeks of application deadline.
• Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
• Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
• Last date for receiving completed application is 20th January 2021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database