Translational Health Science and Technology Institute (THSTI) is an autonomous institute of the Department of Biotechnology (DBT), Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. THSTI is a part of the interdisciplinary Biotechnology Science Cluster at Faridabad, Haryana in the National Capital Region (NCR). The institution is a dynamic enterprise with a mission to conduct innovative translational research and to develop research collaborations across disciplines and professions to translate concepts into products to improve human health.
Post : Professional Expert
No. of posts : 01
Monthly consolidated emoluments : 55,000/- (Consolidated)
Age Limit : 64 years
Qualifications & Experience :
Essential: Graduate with minimum three years post-qualification relevant experience in any university / Institute / Industry of repute and knowledge of specific area where expertise is required.
a) Ph.D. / PG Degree in the Life / Physical / Chemical / Medical Sciences.
b) Proficient verbal and written communication skills in English.
Job description and skills required
a) He/She will work closely with scientists managing the core platforms and coordinate interactions between THSTI and Biotechnology companies for all collaborative work and support services offered by the Institute.
b) Will be involved in preparing and reviewing MoUs, MTAs, budget estimates, and other legal compliances;
c) Will be involved in tracking the overall service activities of the core platforms and contribute to manage and improve the same.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS:
1. Appointment will be made on contract for a period of one year with an initial probation period of six months. The contract may be extended subject to the requirement of the services for THSTI and satisfactory performance.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of online application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. All results will be published on our website and all future communications will be only through email 6. In case a large number of applications are received, screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience.
7. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of THSTI / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
8. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification Page
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Documents to be kept handy before filling up the online application: (all the documents except (i) should be in pdf format) :
i) A soft copy of your passport size photo and signature. (jpeg/jpg/png format)
ii) A comprehensive CV containing details of qualification, positions held, professional experience / distinctions etc.
iii) Proof of age
iv) Graduation degree certificate / Mark sheet
v) Post-Graduation degree certificate & Mark sheet
vi) Ph.D or equivalent degree certificate
vii) Relevant experience certificates
viii) Caste / Disability certificate in the format prescribed by the Govt. of India, if applicable
Procedure for filling up online application:
i) The eligible and interested candidates may apply online at the Institute’s website thsti.res.in/career. Applications through any other mode will not be accepted.
ii) The following will be the step wise procedure-
A) Step 1 : Details of applicant
B) Step 2 : Uploading of documents
C) Step 3 : Payment of application fee
- The payment can be made by using Debit Card / Credit Card / Internet Banking / UPI.
- Once payment is made, no correction / modification is possible
- Candidates are requested to keep a copy of the provisional receipt forfuture reference.
- Fee once paid shall not be refunded under any circumstances.
- Details of fees to be paid are as shown below:
Application fee amount
Unreserved, OBC & EWS candidates : Rs 200/-
Note: SC/ST/Women/PwBD candidates are exempted from payment of application fee.
D) Step 4 : Submission of application form
iii) On successful submission of application, an auto-generated email containing the reference number will be sent to the email address provided. Please keep a note of the reference number for future correspondence.
iv) Candidates are required to keep a printout of the online application form by using the print button on the dashboard for future reference.
v) Candidates must ensure that he / she fulfils all the eligibility criteria as stipulated in the advertisement. If it is found that he / she does not fulfil the stipulated criteria during the recruitment process, the candidature of the candidate will be cancelled. If the same is noticed after the appointment, the candidate will be terminated following due process.
vi) Incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected and no correspondence in this regard shall be entertained.
vii) In case of difficulty in filling up the online form, please send e-mail to email@example.com along with the screenshot of the error displayed (if any).
Last date for submission of online application : 27th December 2020
Virtual interview of shortlisted candidates : 30th December 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database