BLDE University invites admission to Ph.D Programme
BLDE University is amongst the reputed universities in Karnataka providing education in various medical courses. Housed in a sprawling campus at Bijapur in Karnataka, it was declared a University under Section 3 of the UGC Act 1956 and approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development. It has been established under BLDE Association, a renowned educational society, running more than 75 institutions in the state.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for admission to the following programmes. Admissions will be made in accordance with the admission policy of BLDE University, which has been framed as per the guidelines of UGC in the following disciplines.
1. Ph.D. Programmes: In – Anatomy, Bio-chemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, ENT, General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine Pediatrics, Dermatology, Surgery.
2. Post Graduate Programmes: M.Sc. in Human Anatomy, Human Physiology, Medical Biochemistry, Medical Microbiology.
3. Fellowship in Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery: Eligibility: MS-ENT or DLO.
4. Diploma in Medical Illustration: Eligibility: DTC or 10+2 Science or Any Degree.
5. Under Graduate Programmes: B Sc MLT : Eligibility: 10+2 Science.
6. Certificate Course in Histology Techniques: Eligibility: DMLT / B.Sc.
7. Certificate Course in Embalming Techniques: Eligibility: DMLT / Diploma of Health Inspector.
8. Certificate Course in Museum Techniques: Eligibility: DMLT / B.Sc.
9. Certificate Course in Mortuary Techniques: Eligibility: 10th Std.
10. Certificate Course in Operation Theatre Techniques: Eligibility: 10+2 Science or ANM.
Note: Selection in case of Ph.D. Programmes will be through BLDEU All India Entrance Examination and Other courses will be on the basis of inter-se merit in the qualifying examination.
Applications can be downloaded from website. Duly filled applications along with required documents and Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- (For Ph.D. & M.Sc.) in favour of Registrar BLDE University, Bijapur, Karnataka Should reach The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, BIJAPUR-586 103 (Karnataka) on or before 20th July 2013. Ph.D. Entrance Examination Date 10th August 2013.
Applications are invited from the eligible candidates for admission to full time/Part time Ph.D. Programme for the Academic year 2013-14 in the faculty of Anatomy, Bio-chemistry, Physiology, Pathology, Microbiology, Pharmacology, Community Medicine, ENT, General Medicine, Pulmonary Medicine, Pediatrics, Dermatology and Surgery at the BLDE University, Bijapur.
Candidates desirous of seeking admission to the aforesaid programmes may download the application from the University website and submit the duly filled in applications along-with requisite documents accompanied with a crossed Demand Draft of Rs.1500/- drawn in favour of Registrar BLDE University, Bijapur, Karnataka. It should reach The Registrar, BLDE University, Smt. Bangaramma Sajjan Campus, Sholapur Road, BIJAPUR-586 103 (Karnataka) on or before 20th July 2013.
BLDEU All India Ph.D. Entrance Examination Date is 10th August 2013.
Examination Centre: BLDEU’s Shri. B. M. Patil Medical College, Bijapur, Karnataka.
Selection will be made on the merit basis on marks secured in the BLDEU All India Entrance Examination and Personal interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database