Admission Notice of GUJARAT and information of CET for M.Pharm, 2010
Duly filled application form including acknowledgement slip along with necessary testimonials, documents will be accepted discipline wise personally only between 27-7-2010 and 1-8-2010 (including public holidays) during 11-00 am to 5-00 p.m. at the Admission Committee Building, L.D. College of Engineering Campus, Ahmedabad-380015 as per following schedule. Before submitting Application Form, an application fee of Rs. 1,000/- (non-refundable) per discipline has to be paid in cash only at Bank Fee Counter, Admission Committee Building, Ahmedabad.
The application forms received by Post or Courier shall not be considered for admission. Schedule of Acceptance of Filled Forms
Pharmacy (M. Pharm.) Only 27-7-2010 to 28-7-2010
1. The candidate shall have passed or appeared for the final year of B.E./B.Tech./B.Pharmacy or equivalent examination for seeking admission into post Graduate disciplines and its specialisations. The candidates whose final year results are awaited, shall have to pass the qualifying exam and submit the final year marksheet latest by 07/08/2010.
2. Both GATE/GPAT qualified candidates and Non GATE/GPAT candidates shall have to submit the application.
3. After admitting GATE/GPAT qualified candidates having valid GATE/GPAT marks, the vacant seats, if any will be filled as per merit secured in CET-2010.
4. The CET-2010 shall be conducted on 08/08/2010 and 09/08/2010. The CET-2010 schedule and other details is available on website www.jacpcldce.ac.in
5. Non GATE/non-GPAT and Sponsored (Non GATE/non-GPAT) candidates will have to qualify CET-2010.
6. No separate call letter will be issued for appearing in Test/ Counseling.
7. The candidates are advised to read carefully important instructions before filling and submitting the application form.
7 List of Institutes - MPharm
See All Other Entrances in our Database