HLL Lifecare Limited (HLL), India's leading manufacturers and marketers of contraceptive, Health Care and Pharma products is a Mini Ratna Central Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare. HLL is a global leader in the area of contraceptives, hospital products and healthcare services. With 8 manufacturing units, 3 subsidiary / joint venture companies, 21 regional offices. HLL exports products to over 85 countries. Besides this, HLL is engaged in providing healthcare and diagnostic services, consultancy and contract services for healthcare infrastructure projects and consultancy services for procurement of medical equipment and devices in healthcare sector. Thus, HLL is positioned as a total healthcare solution provider catering to the well-being of the society at large.
Post : Junior Scientist (QA)
Department : HLL Corporate R&D Centre, Thiruvananthapuram
Job profile for the position is not limited to
1. QA/ QC activities towards production of the Sterile Medical Devices/formulations/diagnostics.
2. Preparation of Quality Manual, technical files, Clinical Evaluation records, Product dossier, Site master file, Risk management, Validation documents and Stability records in line with the national &international regulations.
3. Coordination for the Qualification of Lab & Production Equipments
4. Coordinating with Regulatory affairs Department for manufacturing License and associated product approvals
5. Supervising and training the Quality operators for GMP, GLP and Documentation practices
6. Review and approve batch records, SOPs, change controls, validation reports and equipment qualification for clinical trial materials. Coordinate with cross functions for internal audit schedule, Audit findings and corrective actions and preparation of audit compliance report.
Maximum Age : 40 years as on 01.09.2023. Basic pay range (For Fixed Term Contract engagement) : Rs.20,000 - 40,000/- Gross Salary : Rs.37,240/- (in the minimum of the range)
Qualification : Essential: M.Pharm / M.Sc. (Chemistry any stream)
Post Qualification Experience : Essential: For M.Pharm 3 years experience in quality assurance (pharma/medical devises) For M.Sc (Chemistry- Any stream) 5 years experience in quality assurance (pharma/medical devises)
Posting Location : Thiruvananthapuram
Contract Type : Executive – Contract
Employment Fraction : Full-time
• Applications not in the prescribed format will not be considered for selection process and no further communication will be sent separately.
• Application Format can be downloaded from the website.
• Job title and Reference code should be clearly mentioned in the Application form
• SC/ST/OBC/PwD candidates will be eligible for relaxation as per Government of India directives.
• Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
For applying for the post, candidates can send the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org
** (Application in the prescribed format, CV, Copies of All Education & Experience certificates, Salary Slip etc.)
Last Date : 04.10.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database