Maithri Drugs is one of Indias fast-growing pharmaceutical companies. Maithris strategic focus is on active pharma ingredients (APIs). The company is widely recognized for its excellent research and development and aggressive growth strategies. Our 39 US DMFs and 14 CEPs in a short span attest to our R&D excellence.
Post : Junior Executive's / Executive's - QC (Method Validation) Department
Qualification : M.Sc / B.Pharm / M.Pharm
Eligibility Criteria : 2-3 yrs. (Only Male)
Job Specifications :
• Preparation of protocol, raw data sheets, reports, incident reports, excel validation sheets and SOP’S.
• Review of Method validation activities
• knowledge and handling of HPLC and GC instrument activities
• knowledge and handling of Wet analysis (LOD, SOR, WC and TLC) activities
• Troubleshooting for all handling instruments
• Testing and knowledge HPLC and GC instrument analysis (API)
• Testing and knowledge of Wet analysis (LOD, SOR, WC and TLC)
• knowledge of HPLC and GC Performance verification
Documents to be Carried : Candidates are requested to carry updated resume, photocopies of educational certificates, Last 3 months, pay slips, Last 6 months Bank statements, CTC structure, Aadhar card and PAN card copy.
Timings : Candidates may walk-in from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
Interview Mode : Face to Face interview
For SELECTED candidates we provide free transport
subsidized canteen food
group personal accidental policy
walk in drive on 30-09-023
Interview Venue & Work Location : Maithri Drugs Pvt Ltd, Bonthapally, Landmark: Lane Beside Bharat Petroleum Bunk, Bonthapally
See All Other Jobs in our Database