ICMR-National Institute of Immunohaematology was established in the year 1957 with an aim to conduct multidisciplinary research related to Immunohaematology offer diagnostic services and provide training to medical and non medical professionals in the field of haematology, Immunology, genetics and conduct awareness programmes on haematological disorders.
Applications are invited on or before 12th September, 2023 up to 5.00 p.m. from eligible candidates for the following vacancies to be filled at ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai. The application can be sent on the given link niih.org.in/projectappli/ Applications received after due date will not be considered under any circumstances.
Under the project : “Role of newer biomarkers in prediction of recurrence of unprovoked Deep Venous Thrombosis” at ICMR-NIIH, Mumbai.
SRF - 01 Post
Emoluments : 35000/- + HRA 27%
Essential Qualification : Masters degree in Applied Biology / Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Microbiology / Bio Informatics with 2 years research experience.
Desirable Qualification : Experience in Molecular Biology Techniques & Bio informatics and NGS
Age Limit : Not exceeding 35 years
Duration : Up to three years.
Project Technical Support-I - 01 UR Post
Emoluments : 18,000/-p.m
Essential Qualification : 12th pass in Science + Diploma (MLT/DMLT/Engineering) + Five Years experience in relevant subject/field. Life Sciences / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology.
Desirable Qualification : B.Sc. Life sciences / Microbiology / Biochemistry / Biotechnology with DMLT.
Age Limit : The Upper age limit is 30 years
Duration : Up to Three years.
PROCEDURE FOR RECRUITMENT
1.Candidates meeting the age criteria and possessing the required qualifications experience, etc. can fill the Application Form through link https://niih.org.in/projectappli/ 12th September, 2023 after link will disable automatically.
2.The list of Shortlisted candidates will be displayed on the website. All further information regarding the date, time and link of the interview will be displayed on our website niih.org.in . Candidates are requested to check the website for regular updates regarding advertisement.
3. Candidates have to make their own arrangements for Video Call/Video-Conferencing facilities for online Interviews. The link will be sent to the shortlisted candidates for online Interviews.
4. Selected candidates will be intimated by email /phone & have to bring all the documents as mentioned above in Original for verification at the time of appointment.
Terms and Conditions
1. Age relaxation for SC/OBC/PWD and Experience candidate will be as per the rules.
2. The above positions are on temporary contract basis.
3. The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept / reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
4. Age, qualifications, etc will be reckoned as on the date of Written Test/ Interview.
5. The appointment can be terminated with one month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
6. Since, the posts are temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NIIH or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
7. Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
8. The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per project recruitment rules and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
9. At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PH certificates (if applicable), passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self attested) for verification.
10. The conditions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis.
11. Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification.
Last Date : 12th September, 2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database