CSIR - Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, Hyderabad is a Premier Research Laboratory under the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research , which is an autonomous body under the Ministry of Science & Technology, Government of India. CSIR-IICT is a multi-disciplinary Institute with proven strengths in Organic Chemistry (drugs, agro chemicals and industrial organics), Inorganic and Physical Chemistry including Catalysis, Lipid Science & Technology, Organic Coatings & Polymers, Chemical Biology, Chemical Engineering and Design Engineering.
• Organic Chemistry/ Organic Synthesis/ Process Chemistry /Natural Products
• Medicinal Chemistry / Agrochemicals / Fluoro Chemistry / Photo Chemistry / Lipids Science & Technology
• Analytical Chemistry / Molecular Modelling / Computational Chemistry
• Inorganic & Physical Chemistry / Catalysis / Polymers & Functional Materials / Nanomaterials
• Biology / Chemical Biology / Bioinformatics & Pharmacology
• Chemical Engineering / Environmental Sciences & Engineering / Bio-Chemical Engineering / Chemical Technology / Computer Science & Engg.
Eligibility : Master’s Degree in relevant subjects and a Valid fellowship for Ph. D. programme such as CSIR/UGC JRF or DST- INSPIRE/ICMR/DBT fellowship etc.
Eligible candidates are requested to submit the application through the link or send an email with your Biodata & Research Interest to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database