The National Institute of Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases (NITRD), which started from a humble beginning as a TB Hospital in 1956 is now an important part of the healthcare landscape of the Nation. It is providing dedicated service to the poorest of the poor who are at the forefront of bearing the havoc caused by tuberculosis and other lung diseases.
Post : Research Assistant (One post)
Walk-in-Interview will be held on 20th September 2023 for the post of Research Assistant in an (ICMR) funded project titled “Development and Validation of Artificial Intelligence Tool For Screening/detection of Pulmonary TB and other lung diseases using Chest X-rays” for a period of 09 months or till the project ends.
Essential Qualification : Graduate in Life Sciences from a recognized university with three years work experience from a recognized institution (after graduation). OR M.Sc. (Life Sciences)
Age limit : 30 years.
Emoluments : Consolidated Rs. 31,000/- per month.
Terms and Conditions
1. This engagement is purely contractual and co-terminable with the project.
2. The engagement will be for a period of nine months initially / till the project ends.
3. The selected candidates will have no claim for regular appointment.
4. No TA/DA and HRA will be paid for attending the interview.
5. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
6. Age relaxation will be given to the eligible candidate as per ICMR guidelines.
Reporting Date & Time : 20th September 2023 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM Auditorium/NITRD
Date & Time : 20th September 2023 11:00 AM onwards
The format for submitting the bio-data is attached. No candidate will be entertained without format as attached. The candidate should appear with Bio-data, 01 set of self-attested copies and original certificates of educational qualifications, experience certificate and one passport size photograph at the time of interview.
See All Other Jobs in our Database