Under the National Health Mission under different programs in different cadres in Bharuch district the below mentioned staff vacancies are given on temporary basis for 11 months contractual basis and to create a waiting list.
Post : Pharmacist
Following are the details showing the required qualification, age specification, high monthly salary and experience specification for the above post.
No of posts : 06 (RBSK-04, Urban-02)
• Degree in Pharmacy or Diploma in Pharmacy or its equivalent qualification obtained from a university established by law in India.
• Must be registered with Gujarat Pharmacy Council.
• First preference will be given to candidates who have experience in preparing medicines in hospitals or dispensaries.
• Should have good knowledge of Gujarati and Hindi. Must have passed "CCC" or equivalent examination by a government recognized institution.
Age : Not exceeding 35 years (as on 31/08/2023)
Important Tips on Online form Filling
• A photocopy of the original document in a legible and legible manner must be uploaded in the software.
• Applications with incomplete details will not be considered.
• A candidate cannot apply more than once.
• For age limit, the age limit will be calculated on the date of tenancy in the advertisement.
Mark sheet of standard-12
Graduation degree final year mark sheet
Master degree final year mark sheet
Certificate of experience
Certificate of registration in Gujarat Council
Last Date : 02/10/2023
An Advertise No. NHM/2023-2024/6
See All Other Jobs in our Database