The Islamic University of Science and Technology (IUST), Awantipora, J&K has been established through an Act No. XVIII of 2005 dated: 7th November 2005 passed by J&K State Legislature and notified by the State Government, through Jammu & Kashmir Government Gazette dated: 11-11-2005. While the university started functioning in November, 2005 the teaching programme was started in July 2006. The Chancellor of the University is the Lieuteutant Governor of Union Territory of Jammu & Kashmir and the executive authority of the University is its Executive Council with the Vice Chancellors of University of Jammu, University of Kashmir and Baba Ghulam Shah Badshah University as members.
Post : AYUSH Pharmacist (Unani / Ayurvedic)
Online applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of AYUSH pharmacist in the Centre for AYUSH Sciences purely on temporary basis.
Essential Qualifications : i) 10+2 with science subjects (Physics, Chemistry and Biology / Mathematics)
ii) Unani / Ayurvedic Regular Diploma in ISM Pharmacist training course recognized by J&K Govt / J&K Paramedical council.
Consolidated Emoluments : Rs.15,000/- per month
Job Status : Engagement is temporary for a period of one year.
Interested candidates are requested to send their applications in the prescribed format given below on the email "Coordinator.firstname.lastname@example.org" or Arsheed.email@example.com. with the subject marked “Application for AYUSH Pharmacist post”. The last date for the submission of applications is 15-09-23. Only eligible candidates will be called to attend the interview, which will be notified separately the eligible candidates should bring all the essential documents along with one photostat copy along with them on the interview day.
1. The above position is purely temporary and the candidate shall not claim for regular appointment in the University.
2. The University reserves the right to terminate the contract of any non performing candidate at any time without any prior notice.
3. Eligible candidates must bring all the testimonials / certificates (in original and one attested copy) at the time of interview.
4. No TA/DA shall be provided to the candidates appearing for the interview.
5. Candidates will have to produce the original documents related to their qualification, experience etc, at the time of appearing in the interview.
6. The University reserves the right to defer/ not fill up the positions advertised here in above, without assigning any reason thereof.
7. In case the candidate wants to resign, he/she must serve one-month notice period ( or one-month salary).
8. The terms and conditions governing the services shall be as per the rules & regulations of the university with amendments from time to time.
See All Other Jobs in our Database