The National Institute of Nutrition is an Indian public health, nutrition and translational research centre located in Hyderabad, India. The institute is one of the oldest research centres in India, and the largest centre, under the Indian Council of Medical Research, located in the vicinity of Osmania University.
Post : Project Senior Research Fellow
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following position for the Pan India Study entitled "Diet and Biomarker Survey in India (DABS-I)" funded by ICMR at this Institute. The Walk-in- interview will be conducted at Central Co-ordination Unit (CCU), ICMR-National Institute of Nutrition, Hyderabad, Telangana.
No of posts : 2 posts
Essential Qualifications : M.Sc in Chemistry / Bio-Chemistry / Pharmacy with two years of research experience from a recognized University OR Ph.D in any discipline of Science
Desirable : Experience in Pesticide Analysis
Nature of duties : To carry out the extraction of pesticides from food and analysis of pesticides using LC- MS/MS and GC-MS/MS instruments.
Age : Not exceeding 35 years.
Stipend : Rs.35,000/- plus HRA@27% per month fixed without any other allowances
Tenure : One year
Place of work : ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad.
Applications will be received from the individuals by hand on the date of Walk-in-interview between 9:30 am to 11:30 am. The Candidates may download the application form from nin.res.in and submit the same duly filled in along with one set of- photocopies of certificates and one latest photograph and all the Original Certificates for verification failing which their candidature cannot be considered for Interview. After verification of the applications, the names of eligible candidates will be informed on the same dayfor Walk-in-interview. The candidates have to make their own arrangements for attending the Walk-in- Interview. The applicants are advised to visit our website nin.res.in regularly for any updates and changesin the recruitment process.
1) The above position is on temporary basis only.
2) The Director & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
3) The selected candidate should work atleast for a period of six months failing which the salary drawn by him/her has to be refunded.
4) The engagement can be terminated with one-month notice from either side without assigning any reason.
5) Since, the post is temporary; the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular appointment at ICMR-NIN or continuation of his/ her services in any other project.
6) Other allowances like CCA, LTC, Medical Claim and PF are not applicable.
7) The results of the final selection will be placed on ICMR-NIN and ICMR websites.
8) The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per ICMR project recruitment rules/guidelines and will have to give an undertaking before joining.
9) At the time of joining duty, the candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), No Objection Certificate from present employer if working in ICMR Projects (compulsory). Experience, Aadhaar Card, Community and PWD Certificate (if applicable) for availing age relaxation, passport size photograph along with one set of photocopies of the certificates duly attested (can be self attested) for verification.
10) The conditions of employment is as per Project Recruitment guidelines issued by ICMR from time to time.
Date of Interview : 19-09-2023
Venue : Conference Hall, ICMR-NIN, Hyderabad.
See All Other Jobs in our Database