Applications in the prescribed format are invited from eligible candidates for appointment to the following Teaching Faculty posts on Deputation/ Direct Recruitment basis in the National Institute of Sowa Rigpa (An autonomous Body under the Ministry of Ayush) Govt, of India, Leh (U.T. Ladakh) as per details below.
Post : Pharmacist (Sowa Rigpa)
Scale of Pay : Pay Level-5
No of post : 01 Post UR
Age limit : Between 18 and 25 years of age (Relaxable as per Govt, of India norms.) Relaxation as per rule in upper age limit of 05 years shall be admissible to all persons who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of J&K during the period from 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989 Maximum age limit is relaxable by 5 years for SC/ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates as per Government rules. However, the age relaxation for reserved category candidates shall be admissible only in case of vacancies reserved for such categories. The reserved category candidates, who apply against un-reserved posts, are not entitled for any age relaxation.
Essential Qualification : Essential
1.12th Pass in Science Subject from a recognized Institution/ Board with Bhoti language.
2. B.Pharma or D.Pharma (Sowa Rigpa) from a recognized University / Institution with two years experience in a recognized Sowa Rigpa Hospital.
3. Bhoti language knowing
Graduate degree (BSRMS) in Sowa Rigpa from a recognized Institute.
1. 12th pass with science from a recognized Institution/ Board.
2. Sowa Rigpa Traditional Amchi having registration With Central/ state Board of Sowa Rigpa/ Ayurveda.
3. Minimum of 10 years working experience as Pharmacist in a Sowa Rigpa Hospital/ Autonomous organization.
Method of recruitment : 100% by Direct Recruitment
1. The candidate must be either
a) A citizen of India, or
b) a subject of Nepal, or
c) a subject of Bhutan, or
d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January-1962 with the in intention of permanently settling in India, or
e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan. Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar) Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary may be admitted to the Examination provisionally but the offer of appointment will be given only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
2. Fresh appointees shall be governed by New Pension Scheme (NPS). The candidates selected will be on probation for two years which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority to a maximum period of one year.
3. The posts carry all India transfer liability and the candidates must be willing to serve in any part of the country.
4. Persons already in service must submit their applications through proper channel. While forwarding the applications of in-service candidates, the Head of the Institutions should certify that the applicant is free from disciplinary and vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceedings are either pending or being contemplated.
5. Candidates desirous of applying for more than one post are required to apply for each post separately.
6. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of the candidate, or brining political or other outside Influence with regard to selection/recruitment/posting will lead to disqualification of Candidature.
7. Director, National Institute of Sowa Rigpa, Leh reserves the right to cancel the recruitment for all/ any of the posts without assigning any reason.
8. The details submitted by the candidates in their application form will be verified with the Documents submitted before offer of appointment letter is issued.
9. Only the date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/ Secondary Examination Certificate or an equivalent certificate available on the date of submission of application will be accepted as proof of date of birth.
10. The decision of NISR about the mode of selection to the post and eligibility conditions shall be Final and binding. No correspondence will be entertained in this regard.
11. Reservation of vacancies for SC/ST/OBC and EWS candidates will as per Government of India Guidelines/instructions. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/OBC/EWS category shall have to Submit the self attested copy of Caste certificate issued by the Competent Authority at the time of document verification in support of their claim, which will be verified by the duly constituted Screening Committee.
12. The age relaxation for reserved category candidates shall be admissible only in case of vacancies reserved for such categories. The reserved category candidates, who apply against un-reserved posts, are not entitled for any age relaxation.
13. The selection process/ recruitment do not involve any correspondence by this Institute with candidates at any stage regarding deficiency in application/ document etc. It shall be the responsibility of the candidate to satisfy himself/herself to furnish correct, complete and desired information/ documents etc. No correspondence will be entertained from the candidates found ineligible and not called for written test/ interview or for non-selection.
14. The candidates must note the mere fact that an admit card for appearing in the written test or Interview issued to him/her, does not imply that the candidate has been finally accepted by the Institute or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application form have been accepted by the Institute as true and correct.
15. The candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any document/ information that are false, tampered, fabricated or should not suppress any material/ information while filling the application form.
16. Action against misconduct & Unfair means during selection process: At any stage of recruitment or later, if a candidate is or has been found guilty of any misconduct such as:-
(a) Impersonating or procuring impersonation by any person, or
(b) Misbehaving with the test administrators, invigilators at test centre, or disturbing or damaging Computers, equipments etc. at the test centre.
(c) Resorting to any irregular means in connection with his /her candidature during selection process, or
(d) Using undue influence for his/her candidature by any means, or
(e) Submitting of false certificates/ documents/ information or suppressing any information at any stage, or
(0 Giving wrong information regarding his/her category (SC/ST/OBC/EWS) while appearing in the test/interview or thereafter, or
(g) Writing irrelevant matter including obscene language or pornographic matter in the script, or
(h) Being in possession of calculator. Mobile phone, pager. Bluetooth, headphone, earplug, laptop, i-pad and other computing/ communication devices, or
(i) Possessing any form of textual material/ handwritten or typed pages etc.
In addition to rendering the candidate liable to legal/criminal prosecution, the candidate will be:
(i) Disqualified from the examination and/ or
(ii) Debarred either permanently or for a specific period from any exam/recruitment and/or
(iii) Discharge/removed/dismissed from service, if the act of misconduct comes to notice after his/her appointment to the service of NISR.
17. Calculator, Mobile phone, pager, Bluetooth, headphone, earplug, laptop, i-pad and other computing/ communication devices will not be permitted inside the examination centre. Therefore, the candidates shall be responsible for safe-keeping of such devices because arrangement for keeping these devices safe, can not by assured by NISR/ Exam Centre.
18. There shall be complete ban on possessing or using the electronic devices such as Mobile Phone or its accessories, texted/ printed material/ calculator in the examination Mall, finding which the candidature of the candidate shall be cancelled and the candidate shall be banned at least for 5 years for applying for any post in NISR and also action may be taken against him/her under Indian Penal Code (IPC).
19. Any further information/ corrigendum/details reuardiim applications or applicants/ any
other information regarding schedule of examination/test or call letter for written test/ Interview/ instruction notices/ results/ panels shall be posted only on the official website of National Institute of Sowa Rigpa (NISR) i.e. www.sowarigpainstitute.in No Publication in any other media will be made. Thus, the candidates are advised to keep Updating themselves by checking the official website of NISR very frequently.
20. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection or technical glitch which may be detected at any stage even after the issue of appointment order, NISR, Leh reserves the right to modify/withdraw/cancel any communication made to candidates.
21. In case of any dispute, any suite or legal proceeding against NISR. the territorial jurisdiction shall be restricted to the Courts of J&K and Ladakh.
22. The decision of NISR in respect of all matters pertaining to this recruitment would be final and binding on all candidates.
Candidates desirous to send application forms through mail are advised to send their applications on our newly created e-mail id: email@example.com (created exclusively for the above recruitment purpose only)
Closing date of receipt of applications : 03.10.2023
See All Other Jobs in our Database