All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani, an Institute of National Importance is one of the new upcoming AIIMS and apex healthcare Institute under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojana (PMSSY) has been established by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, with the aim of correcting regional imbalance in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self-sufficiency in graduate, postgraduate and higher medical education and training.
Applications invited in prescribed pro-forma from eligible Officers of Central/State Government/U.T/Autonomous Bodies/Universities/Public Sector Undertaking/R&D Organization/Police Departments of Central/State/U.T etc. as applicable to fill the below mentioned various Group ‘A’ and ‘B’ posts on Deputation Basis (including short term contract) at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, Kalyani, an autonomous body established by an Act of Parliament.
No. of Vacancy : 01
Pay Level (as per 7th CPC) : Level-7
Eligibility Criteria : Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Governments/Universities/ Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations. i. holding analogous posts on regular basis, or ii. with 5 years’ regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Grade II in the Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/-
No. of Vacancy : 01
Pay Level (as per 7th CPC) : Level-6
Eligibility Criteria : Officers under the Central/State/U.T. Governments/Universities/ Statutory Bodies or Autonomous Bodies or Research and Development Organizations i. holding analogous posts on regular basis, OR ii. with 6 years regular service in the grade of Pharmacist Grade II in the Grade Pay of Rs.2800/-
INFORMATION FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. The number of posts are tentative and is liable to change based on the Institute’s requirement.
2. The period of deputation for the post of Principal Private Secretary, Senior Stores Officer, Stores Officer, Assistant Security Officer, Assistant Stores Officer, Personal Assistant/PA to Principal (S), Private Secretary shall ordinarily not exceed 3 years and the period of deputation for other posts will be for a period of 3 (three) years and extendable for maximum period of seven years as per DoPT guidelines.
3. Maximum age limit for applying for the aforesaid posts on deputation is 56 years as on last date of receipt of application.
4. The other eligibility criteria will be regulated as per the relevant Recruitment Rules/DoPT instructions as applicable.
5. The officers who fulfill the above qualifications/eligibility criteria may submit their application in the prescribed proforma at Annexure-I through proper channel to The Executive Director, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Kalyani, 1st Floor, Administrative Building, NH-34 Connector, Basantapur, Saguna, Kalyani, District Nadia, West Bengal 741245.
6. The envelope containing the application(s) should be superscripted “Application for the Post of __________________________________________on Deputation Basis”.
7. While forwarding their applications, it may be ensured that the particulars of the candidates are verified and that they fulfill the eligibility conditions. The qualification/eligibility prescribed is minimum requirement and the same does not automatically make candidate eligible for selection. Based on bio- data, the candidates will be shortlisted and only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview/further selection process, as may be deemed fit. Application without Vigilance Clearance and attested copies of CR Dossiers will not be considered. Application of eligible officers who can be spared in the event of the selection may be forwarded through proper channel at the address given above within 30 days of publication of this advertisement in the employment News along with (a) attested copies of the up-to-date APARs/ACRs for last five (05) years; (b) Vigilance Clearance Certificate clearly indicating that no disciplinary or criminal proceedings are either pending or contemplated against the officer concerned; (c) Statement showing the minor/major penalties imposed, if any, and (d) Integrity Certificate. The candidates have to produce all relevant original documents as proof of details furnished in their application at the time of interview/further selection process.
8. The last date for receipt of completed application on the prescribed proforma along with required documents through proper channel is 30 days after publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
9. In case of Officers already on deputation, the applicants of such officers should be forwarded by the parent cadre/Department along with Cadre Clearance, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate. 10. Applications received otherwise than through proper channel or received after stipulated period will not be considered.
11. The deputation will be governed by the standard terms and conditions of deputation provided under Department of Personnel and Training O.M. No.2/6/2018-Estt. (Pay-II) dated 18.05.2018, as amended from time to time.
12. The Service under the Institute is governed by the Act and the Rules & Regulations framed thereunder.
13. Any corrigendum or revision and addendum, if so, of the advertisement or any other information regarding this recruitment will be posted on the Official website of AIIMS, Kalyani only. Candidates are advised to visit institute website i.e. aiimskalyani.edu.in regularly for updated information in this regard.
Instructions to The Candidates
1. All the posts carry usual allowances as admissible to Central Government Employees of similar status at Kalyani, West Bengal.
2. The post(s) is/are whole time and private practice of any kind is prohibited.
3. The candidates are likely to be posted at rural health and urban health centers or other centers attached with the Institute for the period to be decided by the Institute as applicable.
4. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
5. The candidate should not have been convicted by any Court of Law.
6. In case any information given or declaration by the candidate is found to be false or if the candidate has willfully suppressed any material information relevant to this appointment, he/she will be liable to be repatriated and any action taken as deemed fit by the Appointing Authority
7. The Competent Authority reserves the right of any amendment, cancellation and changes to this advertisement as a whole or in part without assigning any reason or giving notice.
8. The decision of the Competent Authority regarding interview, verification of documents and selection would be final and binding on all candidates. No representation/correspondence will be entertained in this regard. 5.9. All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Court of Law at Kalyani/Kolkata.
See All Other Jobs in our Database