Banaras Hindu University ranks among the first few in the country in the field of academic and research output. This university has two campuses, 3 institutes, 16 faculties, 140 departments, 4 advanced centers and 4 interdisciplinary schools. The University is making its mark at the national and international levels in a number of frontier areas of Science, Social Science, Technology, Medicine and Agriculture etc.
Recruitment of Research Assistant in Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi -221005
Applications are invited (Google form link below) from Indian nationals who are resident of Uttar Pradesh for the post of Research Assistant (RA) at a fellowship of Rs 20,000/ per month (fixed) for 1st two years and Rs 22,000/ per month (fixed) for 3rd year in the research project entitled “Preparation & characterization of natural products derived self-surface functionalized carbon dots for oral cancer theranostics”, sponsored by Council of Science & Technology, Uttar Pradesh (CST, UP), Lucknow. The post is purely temporary and co-terminus with the project.
Essential eligibility for Research Assistant (RA)
• The candidate must be resident of Uttar Pradesh.
• The upper age limit is 28 years as on 1st April 2022.
• The candidate should have basic degree in pharmacy (B.Pharm.) in first class and possess first class in M.Pharm.
• Qualified GATE/GPAT score.
Interested candidates should fill their application strictly as per the Google form link on or before 14th October, 2022. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email. Tentative date of interview: within one week of application deadline.
No TA/DA will be paid if called for interview.
General Instructions :
1. The Principal Investigator (PI) has the discretion to restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
2. Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated to appear in the interview and no other communications in this regard will be entertained.
3. Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates including recent domicile certificate (issued within 6 months) need to be presented before the interview for verification.
4. Venue of Interview : Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology, IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005.
Contact no : +91-9451137862, E-mail: email@example.com
5. Last date for receiving completed application is 14th October, 2022.
Alakh Niranjan Sahu
Principal Investigator (PI)
Department of Pharmaceutical Engineering & Technology
IIT (BHU), Varanasi-221005
See All Other Jobs in our Database