Under the National Health Mission, the vacant posts under the Navi Mumbai Municipal Corporation under the National Urban Health Mission are to be filled on purely contractual basis (11 months) and on contract basis as shown in the table below.
Post : Pharmacist
However, interested and eligible candidates should submit the application in the prescribed format to the Deputy Director, Health Services, Mumbai Board Thane, Regional Psychiatric Hospital Premises, Dharamveer Nagar-2, Thane (W) 400604 from 8/9/2022 to 16/9/2022.
No of posts : 07 (SC-01, NT(C)-1, OBC-1, EWS-1, OPEN-2)
Qualification : B.Pharm / D.Pharm with MSPC Registration
Age Limit : 65 years
Salary : Rs. 17,000 pm
After reading all the instructions carefully, the application should be submitted in the prescribed manner. Based on the sample information provided in the application form and on the basis of the certificates/documents submitted during the interview, the candidate will be qualified and disqualified. And on that basis he will be included in the next selection process. Acceptance of the application or inclusion in the further selection process does not mean that the candidate has been selected.
At any time during the selection process or after the selection of the candidate, if it is found that the applicant does not possess the prescribed qualification or is found to be ineligible for any reason, the candidature / selection of such candidate will be canceled immediately.
Instructions regarding application
1) All the candidates must fill the application within the prescribed period in the online google form on the google link mentioned below.
2) Fill the information of each item given in the application correctly. It should be noted that the information once filled will be considered final and no change can be made in it.
3) Print the google form after filling it completely.
4) Self-attested copy of fully filled google form and all documents as per point no.7 in (t) to the Deputy Director, Health Services, Mumbai Division Thane, Regional Psychiatric Hospital Premises, Dharamveer Nagar-2, Thane (P) 400604 (excluding Government Holidays) It should be submitted by hand and courier. Applications submitted after the given deadline will not be considered. (Ensure that the applications submitted by post / courier reach this office within the prescribed time. Please note that applications received late will not be entertained.)
5) If this office does not receive a copy of the Google form filled in by the applicant, the application will be considered incomplete and canceled.
1) As on the last date of filling Google application i.e. Candidate's age must be within the age limit prescribed in the advertisement as on 15/9/2022.
2) Hon. Commissioner, Health Services and Mission Director, National Health Mission, Mumbai. As per the letter dated 25th May 2019, the age limit for candidates MBBS, specialist and ultra-specialist will be 70 years and for other posts related to patient care will be 65 years. Candidates aged 60 years or above will be required to attach physical and mental fitness certificate from the District Surgeon..
Instructions for Filling Application Form
1) Candidate should enter his/her full name correctly as per Secondary School Certificate.
2) A copy of the secondary school examination certificate should be attached with the application.
3) Only the date of birth mentioned in the secondary school examination certificate should be mentioned in the application form. The age (days, months and years) of the candidate as on the date of publication of the advertisement should be mentioned correctly in the application.
4) In the application, the information about the gender of the candidate should be mentioned.
5) If the applicant is married, the marriage registration certificate and if there is a change of name, the gazette must be submitted along with the application.
6) It is mandatory for the candidate to mention his/her valid e-mail ID / alternate e-mail ID, current mobile number / alternate mobile number in the application form. The interview instructions will be given to the candidates who have qualified for the interview through e-mail. The list of eligible candidates will be published on the above mentioned website. The said e-mail ID will continue till the post recruitment process is completed and it will be the responsibility of the candidate to check the e-mail from time to time.
7) The list of eligible / ineligible candidates regarding the post recruitment and the necessary notification and revision regarding the post recruitment from time to time nrhm.maharashtra.gov.in (arogya.maharashtra.gov.in, and nmmc.gov .in) to be published on the website is also mandatory to visit the website from time to time.
8) It is necessary to state whether the candidate is a domicile of Maharashtra state or how, if so, the Domicile Certificate must be submitted along with the application.
9) Candidate should mention his caste details correctly.
1) Candidates are required to enclose the application fee receipt along with the application. For open category candidates Rs. 150/- and demand draft application fee of Rs.100/- for reserved category candidates. Dhanakarsh should draw the following names. "DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF HEALTH SERVICES MUMBAI CIRCLE THANE"
(2) Applications received without proper deposit will not be considered.
Candidate's Photograph and Signature
1) After taking the print out of the Google form, the candidate should paste his recent clear photograph in the space reserved for photograph. Do not staple photos.
2) Sign in the space reserved for signature.
Last date for filling Google form It will be till 11.59 PM on 15/9/2022.
Print the google form after filling it completely. And the interested candidates should attach the following documents along with the Google form Deputy Superintendent, Health Services, Mumbai Division Thane, Regional Psychiatric Hospital premises, Dharamveer Nagar-2, Thane (W) 400604 16th September, 2022 should be submitted by hand or sent by post / courier as received.
Applications will be accepted on office working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and public holidays) during office hours from 10.00 am to 5.00 pm.
See All Other Jobs in our Database