Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, formerly Nizams Orthopaedic Hospital, is a public hospital located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is an Institute under State Legislature Act under the Act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature. It has campuses in Punjagutta and Bibinagar.
Post : Project Associate
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates in the prescribed format (to be copied on a plain paper) for the temporary post(s) mentioned below in the study entitled, “Non-opioid versus Opioid Perioperative Analgesia In Neurosurgery : A prospective Multi-centric Randomized Controlled Trial (NO PAIN Trial)" under Dr. Srilata, M., Additional Professor, Department of Anaesthesia and Critical Care and Principal Investigator.
Tenure of the post : 2 years Initial appointment will be for 6 months; extendable upon satisfactory performance of the candidate.
Salary per month. (Rs) (Consolidated) : Rs.31000 + 27% HRA
Qualification : Masters in Nursing, Anesthesia Technology, Pharma, Biotechnology / Life Science / Psychology or related fields with preferable 1 -2 years’ experience working in clinical setting. The applicant should be conversant in writing and speaking English, Telugu, and Hindi language.
Experience (as per guidelines) : Candidate who has cleared NET/GATE and previously has experience working in OT/ICU Candidate who has Good Clinical Practice (GCP) certification, not mandatory
Age limit : max. age limit 35 Years
• Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in N1MS.
• Other terms and conditions will be explained at the time of interview.
• No T.A/D.A will be paid for attending the interview or for joining the post.
• The application should be submitted in the enclosed format (by copying on a plain paper) and must be accompanied by attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application.
• Last date for receipt of filled-in applications: - 20/09/2022 by 4:00 pm
• Date of Interview - will be communicated over phone/e-mail to short listed candidates only Venue:- Dean's office, NIMS.
• Address to which the applications should be sent: Dean's office, Nizam’s Institute of Medical Sciences, Punjagutta, Hyderabad - 500082
• Please mention the notification number mentioned above on the sealed cover.
See All Other Jobs in our Database