The National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research (NIPER), SAS Nagar is an autonomous Institute of National importance set up by the Government of India, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers by an Act of Parliament, to impart higher education and undertake advanced research in the field of Pharmaceutical sciences, technology and management.
Post : Technical Supervisor Grade-II/Scientist Grade-II
No. of Posts : 03 (Three)
Pay Level : 07
Educational Qualification & Experience : M.Sc. in Biotechnology/ Biochemistry/ Biophysics/ Chemistry/ Physics with three (03) years post M. Sc. research / teaching experience. OR M. Pharm. with two (02) years post M. Pharm. research / teaching experience.
Desirable : Candidates having experience in handling medical devices, UV-Visible Spectrophotometer, HPLC, Light and Electron Microscope and ELISA will be preferred.
Maximum Age Limit : 40 years.
1. Candidate of only Indian nationality can apply for these posts.
2. The maximum age limit and eligibility conditions shall be counted as on closing date for receipt of applications i.e. 17th October, 2022 (Monday).
3. Candidates should carefully read the required minimum essential qualifications, age and eligibility, experience criteria etc. laid down in the advertisement before applying this post. Since all the applications will be screened on the basis of data submitted by the candidate in the application form, the candidates must satisfy themselves of the suitability for the position to which they are applying. If at any stage during the recruitment and selection process, it is found that candidates have furnished false or wrong information, their candidature will be rejected.
4. Qualification and experience required for the post should be in the relevant field / area / department / centre / facility for which the posts have been advertised.
5. All appointments under Direct Recruitment are regular in nature on temporary basis with an initial probation period of two (02) years the same shall be confirmed depending upon satisfactory performance of the incumbent.
6. The post advertised shall accrue all benefits at par with Central Government Employees. In addition to the usual pay and allowances as admissible vide 7th Pay Commission; other benefits such as Leave Travel Concession, Medical Reimbursement Facility, House Rent Allowance, Transport Allowances etc. are also available as per NIPER Acts and Statutes.
7. The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations must send their application (in the prescribed format) along with relevant documents ‘Through Proper Channel’. Such applicants are required to send advance copies of their applications, but their candidature shall only be considered in case their applications are received through proper channel within 15 days of closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 1st November, 2022 (Tuesday).
8. In case of applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings/ Autonomous organizations, while forwarding the applications, certificate to the effect that the officer is clear from vigilance angel and there is no disciplinary case pending or contemplated against him/her is required to be furnished.
9. The vital information like designation, organization, previous employment profile, scale and band of pay and grade pay, type of pay scale like Central Government (CDA) or Industrial (IDA) and equivalent CDA in case of later, nature of duties etc. must be given in full, failing which the application may be summarily rejected without any further follow up, whatsoever.
10. The applications received in response to advertisement shall be scrutinized by a committee and only short listed candidates shall be called for selection process. Mere eligibility will not entitle any candidate for being called for written test/interview. The Institute reserves the right to place reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for written test/interview.
11. In exceptionally meritorious cases or under special circumstances, the eligibility requirements of age and experience for a post may be relaxed by the Competent Authority.
12. As per the decision of the Board of Governors in its 69th meeting dated 07th-8th May, 2017, one time age relaxation to ad hoc/temporary/project employees who are/were on the pay roll of NIPER will be considered. The quantum of age relaxation will be equal to the number of years of service rendered by them in NIPER subject to fulfillment of eligibility criteria. This age relaxation will not be applicable to the outsourced employees of NIPER.
13. The detailed description about nature of duties performed and being performed are mandatory to be mentioned, failing which application(s) may not be considered. If required, an additional sheet may be attached.
14. The Institute reserves the right to withdraw advertised post(s) or reduce/increase number of posts or vacancies at any time without assigning any reason. Institute also reserves the right to fill or not to fill post and its decision in this regard shall be final.
15. The process of selection for Group A post may include presentation / seminar / written test / interview or any other process as decided by the Competent Authority for the post. For Group B posts the selection criteria will be based upon written test followed by skill test/trade test.
16. Syllabus for the written test will be intimated in due course of time.
17. Decision of the Institute in all matters relating to eligibility of the candidates and selection process viz. skill/trade/written test would be final and binding upon all the candidates and no correspondence or personal inquiries shall be entertained.
18. In case application is received without / less prescribed fee or demand draft is found not in favour of Director, NIPER or not payable at Mohali/Chandigarh, the application shall be rejected and no further correspondence in this regard shall be made / entertained.
19. The application(s) must be submitted as per prescribed application format including signed supplementary format(s) of synopsis and brief duties format and other information. The applications not in the prescribed format and not accompanied by the synopsis sheet shall be out- rightly rejected. The synopsis duly filled in shall also be send (in .pdf format) through e-mail at email@example.com
20. Duly filled in application form should be supported by all relevant supporting enclosures with pagination. Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures (i.e. self attested copies of degree / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificate / reprint of important publications, without photographs, signatures and prescribed fee) and without pagination will be out-rightly rejected.
21. Application forms are available at the Institute’s website <niper.gov.in/jobs.htm>. The candidate(s) who fulfill the eligibility criteria, may submit the application(s) on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials / degrees/ certificates etc. in support of the averments made in the qualification, experience and other columns in the application form along with latest passport size photograph and prescribed fee, as mentioned below, in the shape of Demand Draft favouring Director, NIPER payable at Mohali/Chandigarh.
i. for post under direct recruitment for Unreserved and OBC category: Rs. 1000/-
ii. for SC/ST/PWD/female candidate : NIL
The above prescribed application fee may also be submitted through NEFT. The proof of payment of prescribed fee payable through NEFT in the Institute’s Bank is required to be attached.
Account Name: Director, NIPER, SAS Nagar
Name of the Bank: State Bank of India,
SCF No.32, Phase -X, Sector- 64
Bank Account No.: 55034549623
IFSC Code: SBIN0004421
22. In case a candidate wishes to apply for more than one post/mode the candidate shall have to apply separately & fill prescribed application form separately and sent the same in separate envelops along with the requisite fee, wherever required.
23. Age relaxation / reservation policy wherever applicable will be as per Government of India. The candidates are required to attach valid proof for claiming relaxation as per guidelines prescribed by the Government of India from time to time.
24. Candidates on direct selection shall be governed by New Pension Scheme of Central Government made effective from 01-01-2004.
25. Candidates shall have to produce original testimonials at the time of interview, failing which the interview will not be allowed. The original certificates/degree etc of the candidate(s) are subject to verification before joining, in case of selection. 26. The names, addresses, occupations, contact numbers and email IDs of three referees must be given in the application form. They should be Reporting Officer(s) and/or Employer in the previous and present employment(s) and should be familiar with the nature of duties.
27. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address during the process of recruitment will not be entertained under any circumstances.
28. 29. No interim enquires / correspondence / communication of any sort will be entertained on the matter.
30. CANVASSING IN ANY FORM MAY LEAD TO CANCELLATION OF CANDIDATURE.
31. The Institute will NOT be responsible for non-receipt of application(s) within the stipulated date due to any postal delay/loss of application/document sent in transit. Late receipt of applications may not be considered. However, competent authority reserves the right to condone the delay.
32. Candidate should keep their email id & mobile no. provided in the application form active. Institute will not be responsible for non receipt / delay in receipt of any communication due to deactivation of email id and or mobile number given or due to change in address etc.
33. Candidate should check / visit institute website regularly for any update on recruitment process. Institute will not be responsible for delay in information in this regard.
34. If there is any corrigendum/addendum, it shall be published on Institute’s Website only.
35. Applications received after due date i.e. 17th October, 2022 (Monday) by 5.00pm shall not be entertained at any circumstances and such applications will be returned to the sender.
36. Candidates fulfilling eligibility criteria may submit their application on the prescribed application form along with attested copies of testimonials in an envelope super-scribing the post applied for “_________________”. The completed application forms should be sent to :
THE OFFICIATING REGISTRAR, NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF PHARMACEUTICAL EDUCATION & RESEARCH SECTOR-67, S.A.S.NAGAR (MOHALI)-160062
37. The last date for receipt of application forms is 17th October, 2022 (Monday) i.e.30 days from the date of publication in Employment News.
38. Applications received after expiry of the last date or otherwise found will not be entertained.
Last Date : 17th October, 2022 (Monday) by 5.00pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database