The Government of HP in exercise of the powers conferred under article 162 read with proviso of Article 309 of the Constitution of India constituted the HR Staff Selection Commission with its headquarters at Hamirpur vide notification No. Per (APB) B (1 >-1/98 dated 6th October 1998. The commission has been entrusted with the responsibility of making recommendations to all class-ill services/posts including such posts on contract basis under the HP Govt.
Online Applications are invited for direct recruitment of under mentioned categories of posts using the website of Himachal Pradesh Staff Selection Commission i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in
Post : Ayush Vibhag Ayurvedic Pharmacist (on contract basis)
No of posts : 41 [Gen. (UR)-15, EWS-05, General (WFF)-01, SC (UR)-10, SC (BPL)-01, ST (UR)-01, OBC (UR)-07, OBC (BPL)-01]
Post Code : 1025
Pay Band : Rs. 5910-20200+3000 GP
Minimum Essential Qualifications
(i) Plus two from a recognized Board of School Education.
(ii) Successful training of atleast two years duration in Ayurvedic Pharmacist/ Diploma in Pharmacy (Ayurveda)/Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (Ayurveda) from an Institution duly recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Takniki Shiksha Board/University recognized by the Himachal Pradesh Government.
Note :- A candidate shall be eligible for appointment of this post, if, he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any School/Institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
IMPORTANT INSTRUCTIONS FOR FILLING UP ONLINE APPLICATIONS :-
1. The candidates must read the instructions carefully, which are also available on the website of the HPSSC, i.e. hpsssb.hp.gov.in before filling up ORA for the post(s) concerned. Incomplete ORA submitted without requisite examinations fee, scanned photograph & scanned signatures of prescribed size, will be rejected straightway.
2. The candidates are advised to apply online well in time without waiting for the last date of submission of Online application, due to heavy rush on systems on last dates which may lead to non submission of forms.
3. The candidate should enter his/her particulars i.e. Name, Father‟s Name, Mother‟s Name & Date of Birth as per his/her Matric Certificate and upload scanned photograph and scanned signature. The size of scanned photograph should be less than 50 kb and size of scanned signature should be less than 30kb. Only after filling the mandatory fields the candidate can move to the next step, otherwise the application will be considered incomplete.
4. The candidates must ensure their eligibility in respect of category, experience, age and essential qualifications(s), etc. as mentioned against each post in the advertisement to avoid rejection at later stage. 5. The candidate shall be eligible for appointment, if he/she has passed Matriculation and 10+2 from any school/ institution situated within Himachal Pradesh. Provided this condition shall not apply to Bonafide Himachalis.
6. The benefit of reservation for various post(s) will be admissible only to the candidates, who are bonafide residents of Himachal Pradesh in respect of categories, viz., S.C., S.T., O.B.C., Ex-Servicemen, WFF and Physically Disabled (Orthopedically Disabled/ Visually Impaired/ Blind / Hearing Impaired / Deaf & Dumb)/ BPL etc.
7. The candidate should possess requisite essential qualification(s) prescribed for the post(s) for which he/she wants to apply as on closing date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
8. The candidate is allowed to submit only one application form against each post. Multiple application Forms for same post of a candidate are liable to be rejected.
9. The application forms through fax/post shall not be entertained and the Commission does not take responsibility to inform such candidates.
10. Married daughters/grand-daughters of freedom fighters and Ex-serviceman are entitled for reservation under Ward of Freedom Fighter and Ward of Ex-Serviceman category respectively subject to the final outcome of SLP No. 31435/2016 titled as State of HP & ors V/s Neelam Kumari pending before the Hon’ble Supreme Court of India.
11. Eligibility for vacancies in Sub-Category of SPORTSMAN shall be as per the norms framed by department of Youth Services and Sports.
12. The Commission reserves the right to dispense with the written examination for any post keeping in view the number of applicants viz-a-viz vacancies & other circumstances.
13. The certificate of Scheduled Caste, Scheduled Tribe, Other Backward Classes should be on parental basis, failing which candidature of such candidates will be rejected.
14. The candidates belonging to OBC of HP Category must produce OBC certificate(s) on the prescribed format, which should not be more than one year old at the time of last date fixed for submission of Online Recruitment Application. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of documentation. The candidates are also required to produce the old certificate of the time of filling of the application.
15. The benefit of reservation under EWS can be availed upon production of an Income and Asset Certificate issued by the Competent Authority i.e. DC/ADC/ADM/ SDO (Civil) of the area where the candidate and /or his family resides; and revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar. The validity of IRDP/BPL certificate is of six months from the date of its issuance. The candidate is required to furnish the valid certificate including the old certificate of the time of the filling the application in support of his/her claim.
16. The validity of the certificate is required to be seen at the time of documentation. The candidate belonging to un-reserved BPL category are not required to submit Income & Asset Certificate. They shall be treated as eligible for EWS reservation on the basis of valid BPL Certificate issued by the competent authority and supplemented by the non-SC-/ST/OBC Certificate. If any BPL candidate applies for the post reserved for EWS category he/she shall have to submit a valid B.P.L. certificate countersigned by the Block Development Officer and also a non-SC/ST/OBC certificate issued by the competent authority. The candidate must possess these certificates on prescribed formats at the time of submission of Online Recruitment application Form or by the prescribed closing date of applications.
17. If in any recruitment year any vacancy earmarked for EWS cannot be filled up due to non-availability of suitable candidate belonging to EWS, such vacancies for that particular year shall not be carried forward to the next recruitment year as backlog. In other words, when an EWS candidate is not available for selection, the post will be treated automatically as de-reserved and will be filled up from a non-EWS candidate of unreserved category.
18. The candidates belonging to disabled categories with disability of 40% or more are allowed extra time of minimum one hour for examination of three hour duration i.e. 20 minutes per hour. In case of visually impaired candidates making request for the scribes, he/she/will have to submit a written request for the same to the Centre Superintendent immediately after receipt of his roll number.
19. Examination fee once paid will not be refunded and neither it be held in reserve for any other examination or selection under any circumstances.
The detail of Exam. fee for different categories is as under:- General Category (including General Ex-Servicemen of HP relieved from Defence Services on their own request before completion of normal tenure, and reserved categories of other states). : Rs. 360/-
General IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of HP. : Rs. 120/-
S.C. of H.P. /S.T. of H.P. /O.B.C. of H.P. (including S.C. /S.T. /O.B.C. Ex-Servicemen of H.P. relieved from Defence Services on their own requests before completion of normal tenure and SC/ ST/ OBC, IRDP, Physically Handicapped, Ward of Freedom Fighter, Ward of Ex-Servicemen of H.P) : Rs. 120/-
Ex-Servicemen of H.P. (Ex-Servicemen, who are relieved from Defense Services after completion of normal tenure) / Blind of H.P./ Visually Impaired of H.P. : No Fee
Mode of Payment :-
The candidate can deposit the requisite fee through “Online Payment Gateway” using Credit Card/Debit Card/ Net Banking. There will not be any other mode of payment of examination fee.
i. The date of determining the eligibility of all candidates in terms of Essential Qualifications, experience etc. shall be reckoned as on the closing date for submitting the Online Recruitment Applications (ORA).
ii. The decision of the Commission regarding eligibility etc. of a candidate will be final.
iii. Onus of proving that a candidate has acquired requisite degree/ essential qualifications by the stipulated date is on the candidate and in the absence of proof the date as mentioned on the face of certificate/ degree or the date of issue of certificate / degree shall be taken as date of acquiring essential qualification.
iv. In respect of equivalent clause in Essential Qualifications, if a candidate is claiming a particular qualification as equivalent qualification as per the requirement of advertisement, then the candidate is required to produce order / letter in this regard, indicating the Authority (with number and date) under which it has been so treated, otherwise the ORA is liable to be rejected.
1. All candidates, whether in Government Service or Government owned Industrial or Public Enterprises or other similar organizations or in private employment should submit their applications online directly to the Commission. Persons already in regular Government service, whether in a permanent or temporary capacity are required to submit a declaration that they have informed in writing to their Head of Office/ Department that they have applied for a particular post. In case, a communication is received from their employer by the Commission withholding permission to any candidate applying for/ appearing for the examination, his/her application(s) will be liable to be rejected.
2. Contract/Casual/adhoc/daily wages /work charged employees do not need to produce NOC from the concerned employer.
3. In Government service (regular service) candidates may apply to the Commission along with requisite examination fees with information to their Heads of Departments/Employer for issuing NOC.
4. Candidate who is or has been declared by the Commission to be guilty of:-
(a) Obtaining support for his/her candidature by the following means, namely:- Offering illegal gratification to, or applying pressure on, or blackmailing or threatening to blackmail any person connected with the conduct of the examination, or
(b) Impersonating, or
(c) procuring impersonation by any person, or
(d) submitting fabricated documents or documents which have been tampered with, or
(e) making statements which are incorrect or false or suppressing material information, or
(f) resorting to the following means in connection with his/her candidature for the examination, namely:-Obtaining copy of question paper through improper means, finding out the particulars of the persons connected with secret work relating to the examination, influencing the examiners, or
(g) using unfair means during the examination, or
(h) writing obscene matter or drawing obscene sketches in the scripts, or
(i) misbehaving in the examination hall including tearing of the scripts, provoking fellow examinees to boycott examination, creating disorderly scene and the like, or
(j) harassing or doing bodily harm to the staff employed by the Commission for the conduct of their examinations, or
(k) being in possession of or using mobile phone, pager or any electronic equipment or device or any other equipment capable of being used as a communication device during the examination; or
(l) violating any of the instructions issued to candidates along with their admission certificates permitting them to take the examination, or
(m) attempting to commit or as the case may be abetting the Commission of all or any of the acts specified in the foregoing clauses; may in addition to rendering himself/herself liable to Criminal prosecution, be liable to be disqualified by the Commission from the examination for which he/she is a candidate and/or to be debarred either permanently or for a period as specified by the Commission from any examination or selection.
The online application can be filled up from 30.09.2022 to 29.10.2022 till 11:59 PM, thereafter website link will be disabled. The candidates are strictly advised to apply online well in advance to avoid rush during closing dates of submission of Online Recruitment Applications. No offline Application Form will be accepted by the Commission. The candidates must read the instructions carefully for filling up ORA available hpsssb.hp.gov.in.
The downloaded copy of the online application form along with necessary original certificates and self attested photocopies must be brought at the time of documentation or to submit the same whenever required by the Commission to ascertain the eligibility of applicants.
Advertisement No. 38-5/2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database