NHM is being implemented in the district under the District Health Society, Jamnagar. Which mainly includes Maternal Welfare, Family Welfare and Adolescent Health etc. For the implementation of the programme, the District Health Sasapati has to fill up the following posts and for the posts created/vacant in the future - waiting list should be prepared.
Post : Pharmacist cum Data Asst (RBSK)
No of posts : 13
Qualification : Bachelor's / Diploma in Pharmacy from Government recognized University Institution, Registration with Pharmacy Council of Gujarat is mandatory.
Must have computer knowledge.
Salary Rs. : 13,000/- per month.
Age : Below 40
Terms and Conditions
(1) These posts are on contract basis for a period of 11 months only. After 11 months, the contract will be automatically terminated. The contract will be renewed on the basis of satisfactory performance. No right to permanent employment can be claimed. If the performance is unsatisfactory, he will be dismissed from duty at any time.
(2) These posts are for Jamnagar district only.
(3) Government TOR Work has to be done accordingly.
(4) Working experience in Health Department will be preferred.
(5) The decision of the Committee at any stage of the recruitment process shall be final.
(6) Interested candidates are requested to attend the application along with photocopies of all educational qualifications, experience and original certificates of registration.
Walk-in interview conducted on second Thursday of every month for one year from the date of advertisement if the posts remain vacant on this date or for future vacancies.
Walk in Interview
Date : 26/09/2022, Monday
Venue : D.P.M.U. Distt, Jamnagar
Time : 11:00 am to 01:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database