Indian Institute of Technology Tirupati is an autonomous engineering and technology education institute located in Tirupati, Andra Pradesh. It started functioning from 5 August 2015 in a temporary campus housed at Krishna Theja Educational Institutions in Chadalawada Nagar.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited from interested candidates for the following positions on an outsourcing basis for a period of one year. These positions are purely temporary in nature. Selected candidates will be deputed at our client organisation IIT Tirupati.
No. of Posts : 01
Upper Age Limit : 35 years
(i) Bachelor’s degree in pharmacy with first class from an institute recognised by the pharmacy council of India with a minimum of Two years post qualification experience in any recognized hospital or pharmacy.
(ii) Must be registered as a pharmacist.
Desirable : working knowledge of computers (excel, office applications, word, spreadsheets, and presentations.
Consolidated Remuneration Range : Rs. 22,000 - 27,000
The aspiring candidates satisfying the eligibility criteria may send their filled in application form in the prescribed format along with scan copy of original educational and experience certificates in a single PDF to email@example.com on or before 11 SEPTEMBER 2022. The applications received beyond the last date will not be considered.
There is no need to send hard copy of the application.
1. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for the selection process (offline), and the shortlisted candidates list will be published in the website.
2. The decision of the Institute will be final regarding shortlisting, final selection and pay fixation.
3. Original certificates will be verified only for the candidates shortlisted for the selection process.
4. The upper age limit may be relaxed for exceptionally good candidates based on the committee’s decision.
5. The initial tenure of appointment will be for a period of one year, it may be extended subjected to satisfactory performance through a periodical assessment report.
6. The selected candidates shall not have a claim on any regular position and shall not have any of the privileges like housing, medical facilities and other benefits available to regular employees of the Institute.
7. IIT Tirupati reserves the right to change the mode of the examination depending on the prevailing COVID situation.
Last Date : 11 SEPTEMBER 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database