Mishra Dhatu Nigam Limited was established in the year 1973 under Ministry of Defence as Government of India Enterprise. The production unit of MIDHANI, located at Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad, was commissioned in the year 1982. MIDHANI has been set up with a view to achieve self-reliance in production and supply of various super alloys, special steels, materials to Defence, other Strategic Sectors for Nuclear, aeronautical and Space applications. The guiding factors for setting up of MIDHANI were the demand for Defence oriented technologies, which come under the national priorities.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of posts : 01
Remuneration (Rs.) : 25,000/- Per Month
Maximum Age Limit (Yrs.) : 35
Contract Duration : Initially for 2 years, further extendable up to 1 year based on the candidate’s performance and trust requirements. Annual Increase will be 8% on the above mentioned monthly remuneration.
Qualification & Experience : Diploma in Pharmacy with permanent registration in any State or Indian National Pharmacy Council with minimum 2 years relevant post qualification experience. Candidate should have computer literacy skills.
Bachelor of Pharmacy with permanent registration in any state or Indian National Pharmacy Council with minimum 1 year relevant post qualification experience. Candidate should have computer literacy skills.
1. Interested candidates to reach the venue by 0730 hrs. and candidates will not be allowed after 1030 hrs.
2. Only Indian nationals may apply.Age, qualification & experience stipulated above should be as on 22.09.2021
3. Candidates should mandatorily bring all the original certificates and testimonials with one set of photocopies in support of date of birth, educational qualification, experience including ESI & EPF statements (if applicable), category etc. with 2 recent passport size photographs.
4. For the post of Senior Medical Officer only interview will be conducted for the eligible candidates.
5. For the post of Medical Officer, candidates shall appear for written test; based on the merit in the written test, candidates will be shortlisted further for Interview.
6. Candidates, who fulfill all the requisite parameters, shall only be allowed to appear for written test & proficiency test for the posts.
7. Subsequent to written test, based on the merit, candidates will be further shortlisted for proficiency test and it will be conducted at a later date. If the written test / proficiency test cannot be conducted on the same day, it will be conducted on the next day or on a later date.
8. Appearance of the candidates for written test / proficiency test / interview will not entitle them to claim for contract engagement for the aforesaid post. Candidates will be debarred ab-initio at any stage of the recruitment process in case they do not fulfill the essential eligibility criteria.
9. Medium of selection tests (written / proficiency test) will be English only.
10. MIDHANI PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER TRUST reserves the right to cancel the advertisement / the selection process / restrict or increase the number of posts / alter the eligibility criteria etc.
11. The cut-off date for all the requisite parameters is 22.09.2021
12. The posts are on contract basis only and do not provide any claim for permanent absorption.
13. Decision of MIDHANI PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER TRUST regarding the selection will be final. Corrigendum if any, related to this advertisement shall be given only on our website.
14. TA/DA will not be paid for attending the selection process. Candidates are required to possess a valid e-mail ID and contact mobile number for communication. MIDHANI PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER TRUST will not be responsible for bouncing of e-mail sent to the candidates. 15. Candidates should strictly follow all the COVID-19 safety precautions during the selection process.
Date of walk in : 12.10.2021
Venue : BPDAV School, MIDHANI Township, P.O. Kanchanbagh, Hyderabad
See All Other Jobs in our Database