Defence Institute of Physiology and Allied Sciences (DIPAS) provides an excellent opportunity for young and motivated researchers to pursue a career in basic and applied Life Sciences research. DIPAS endeavors in optimizing human performance under extreme operational environments using physiological, biochemical, nutritional and ergonomic approach. The labs are equipped with state-of-art facilities to conduct human studies, animal and in-vitro experimentation with an inter-disciplinary approach.
Applications are invited from young and motivated candidates to work in ongoing and future research projects of DIPAS for the following posts.
Post : Research Associate (02 Posts)
Post Code : RA-01
Essential Qualifications : Ph.D. in Life Sciences / Physiology or having 3 years of research experience in related field after M.Tech. and publications in indexed journal.
Desirable Qualifications : Experience in conducting field studies related to physiology, biochemistry and molecular biology.
Job Requirement : The selected candidates will be required to collect physiological data and samples from study volunteers and perform different biochemical estimations using sophisticated equipments and data analysis as team member of the ongoing projects. Project includes extensive field studies at high altitudes including remote locations for different durations.
Age Limit : The upper age limit for the post is 35 years as on the date of interview 5 years’ relaxation to SC/ST candidates, 3 years to OBC candidates and other entitled categories as per govt. rules will be given.
General Conditions :
1. Only those candidates who have been awarded degree/provisional certificate are eligible to apply.
2. The offer of fellowship will under no circumstances confer on the candidates any right for absorption in DRDO.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview or for joining if selected.
4. Candidates working in Govt/Public sector undertakings/Autonomous bodies should send their application through proper channel.
5. Admission shall not be claimed by any candidate as a matter of right. The admission shall be entirely at the discretion of the Selection Committee of the Institute which may refuse to admit any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
6. Candidates will be required to produce certificates/testimonials in original at the time of interview.
7. Performa of application can be downloaded from URL: drdo.gov.in.
8. The Institute has all the rights to cancel the admission process/selection at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Eligible candidates may send their duly completed application as per format given in advertisement by email to email@example.com and appear for walk-in-interview at 1000 hrs on 05th October, 2021 for Research Associate at DIPAS, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
• Please note that the candidates registered between 0900 to 1300 hrs on the mentioned date against posts will only be considered for interview.
• Date of Interview : 05.10.2021
• Venue for Interview : DIPAS, DRDO, Min. of Defence, Lucknow Road, Timarpur, Delhi-110054.
The post advertised is for project work of the Institute, those who are medically fit and willing to work in adverse environmental conditions like High altitude, desert etc. only may apply. Incomplete application is liable to be rejected. The candidate should also bring vaccination certificate for Covid-19 and/or RT-PCR test report of Covid-19, taken in the proceeding 72 hrs of samples.
See All Other Jobs in our Database