Clarivate(tm) is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world's most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
Post : Consultant - IP
The primary responsibilities include :
• Executing various patent search projects (for example, patentability, freedom-to-operate, patent validity/invalidity assessment)
• Expertise in searching in different patent databases and analyzing patent publications
• Expertise in searching and analyzing non-patent literature
• Experienced in structure searches (including markush/generic structure) on database such as STN (Registry, MARPAT, and IFI Claims), SciFinder, Reaxys etc.
• Perform various other types of patent analyses, such as, claims mapping, portfolio analysis, patent categorization, patent valuation etc.
• Strong technical skills for comprehending complex technology concepts and critical skills for evaluating technology features in organic chemistry / pharmaceutical chemistry
• Superior writing and oral communication skills with a particular ability to translate scientific concepts into language easily understood by non-scientists
• Proficiency in MS Excel, MS Word, MS PowerPoint
• Self-starter, meticulous with strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Proficient in using different patent and non-patent databases
M.Sc. / M.Tech / Ph.D or equivalent degree – Organic Chemistry / Material Chemistry or M.Pharm / Ph.D or equivalent degree in Pharmaceutical Chemistry
Qualification : M.Sc./M.Tech/Ph.D or equivalent degree
Location : Noida, UP
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Job Number : JREQ110135
End Date : 30th October, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database