The National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is a multidisciplinary institute for patient care and academic pursuit in the field of mental health and neurosciences. NIMHANS is synonymous with providing high standards of clinical care, quality training and cutting-edge research in the frontier areas. Combined priorities for comprehensive patient care, manpower development and research, stem from the commitment to an integrated and multidisciplinary approach which addresses societal needs. The advances in genomics, computational neuroscience, mathematical modelling, neuroimaging, molecular biology and a host of new disciplines including public health, are being translated to help humanity in need and promote the growth of knowledge.
NIMHANS will conduct WALK-IN-INTERVIEW for the post of “JUNIOR PHARMACOVIGILANCE ASSOCIATE on Contract Basis” on 24-09-2021. The post is being advertised on behalf of National Coordinating Center- Pharmacovigilance Program of India (NCC-PvPI) and the place of posting will be at NIMHANS.
Post : JUNIOR PHARMACOVIGILANCE ASSOCIATE
Educational Qualification :
1. Master degree in Pharmacy/ Clinical Pharmacology/ Pharmacy Practice/ Clinical Research OR
2. Pharm.D / MBBS / BDS from a recognised University/Institute.
Desirable Experience : One year experience in Pharmacovigilance and good knowledge of computers.
Upper Age Limit : 30 years
Consolidated Pay : Rs. 26,250/- per month
Period : The tenure of contract will be normally for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
Terms and Conditions :
1. The offer letter and appointment order shall be issued by Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India, through IPC authorised outsourcing manpower agency.
2. The salary of the selected candidate will be provided by National Coordinating Center- Pharmacovigilance Program of India (NCC-PvPI), IPC through the outsourcing manpower agency.
3. The desirous candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria are informed to appear at the venue mentioned on said date and time, along with their Bio-data form in prescribed format below in page 3 and testimonials in original, as well as set of photo-copies.
Report Date : 24-09-2021
Reporting time : 8:30 AM
Venue for reporting : Neurobiology Research Centre (NBRC), Central Exam Hall, 4th Floor, Opposite NIMHANS Library and Information Sciences, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 29.
See All Other Jobs in our Database