Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali, Punjab, an autonomous institution of Department of Science and Technology, Government of India, has been established under the umbrella of NANO MISSION, initiated by DST to boost research and development in the field of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology in India. INST started its activities on 3rd January 2013, the date on which its first Director was appointed.
Applications are invited from highly motivated and bright candidates for engagement of Project Junior Research Fellow (JRF) in the research project funded by ‘ICMR’, Government of India at Institute of Nano Science and Technology, Mohali.
Post : Junior Research Fellow
Title of the research project : Targeted nanotherapy controlling epigenetic regulation of pediatric solid tumor
Applications Principal Investigator : Dr. Subhasree Roy Choudhury, Scientist-C
Qualifications : M.Sc. Degree in Biological Science / Molecular Biology / Biochemistry, M.Pharm. or M. Tech. degree in Biotechnology/Material Science/Nanoscience & Nanotechnology with valid NET/GATE/GPAT qualification.
Age limit : Must not be over 30 years as on 24.09.2021, which is relaxable for certain reserved categories as per rules of Government of India.
Fellowship : Rs. 31,000/- (pm) + 16% HRA
Project duration : Initially one year and may be extended based on performance of the candidate and availability of funds.
Selection process :
• Completed application in the prescribed format as annexed along with scanned copies of certificates should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org as a single PDF file by 30.07.2021.
• In addition to the above application, the candidates are required to submit an online synopsis.
• Eligible candidates will be shortlisted for interview, and the date and time of interview will be communicated to the email address provided by candidate.
• Interview will be conducted through google meet and the link for the same will be provided prior to the interview.
General terms and conditions
• The position is purely temporary and on contractual basis and renewable each year subject to satisfactory performance for a maximum of three years. The position is co-terminus with the project. Candidate selected for this position can also apply for the regular PhD program of INST provided they satisfy eligibility criteria.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Original documents of age proof/certificates/degrees/mark sheets and other testimonials must be presented along with the self-attested photocopies of these documents at the time of interview.
Only shortlisted candidates will be communicated through email to appear in the interview and no other communication in this regard will be entertained.
Completed applications in the prescribed format as annexed should reach to the following address by 24.09.2021 via email attachment addressed to :
Name and Designation of PI
Dr. Subhasree Roy Choudhury
Institute of Nanoscience and Technology (INST)
Knowledge City, Sector 81
See All Other Jobs in our Database