MSN Group is one of the fastest growing manufacturers of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredients (APIs) and Finished dosages in India. Established in the year 2003, MSN Group comprises of 330 API manufacturing plants (including one for Oncology), three finished dosage facility ( including one for Oncology)and a dedicated R&D Center . Our plants are ISO 9001-2000 certified, WHO: GMP, EU:GMP and USFDA approved.
Vacancies : Fresher's/ Junior Executive's/ Executive's/ Senior Executive's
Qualification : M.Sc/M.Pharm/B.Sc/B.Pharm
Eligibility Criteria : 0-5 yrs of work experience in pharma industry - Only MEN candidates
Job Requirements :
• Practical knowledge in handling of Change Control, OOS, Market Complaints, Deviations and its CAPA, Return Goods and Recalls
• Preparation and review of QA SOP’s.
• Should have knowledge in handling vendor qualification activities. Should be able to handle/support in customer and regulatory audits.
• Preparation and verification of annual product quality review (APQR’s)
• Perform the risk assessments
WALK IN INTERVIEW
Date : 18/09/2021
TIMINGS : Interested candidates may walk-in from 09:00 AM to 01:00 PM
INTERVIEW MODE : Written test & Face to Face interview for fresher's/ Face to Face interview for experienced candidates
DOCUMENTS TO BE CARRIED : Candidates are requested to carry updated resume, photocopies of educational certificates, latest increment letter, last 3 months pay slips, last 6 months bank statement and photocopy of aadhar card.
INTERVIEW VENUE & WORK LOCATION : Maithri Drugs Pvt Ltd, Bonthapally, Landmark: Bonthapally Kamaan, Beside Bharat Petroleum Bunk Lane.
Note 1 : Candidates are requested to carry updated resume, photocopies of educational certificates, latest increment letter, last 3 months pay slips, last 6 months bank statement and photocopy of aadhar card.
Note 2 : For SELECTED candidates we provide free transport from Balanagar X Roads / Kukatpally and subsidiary canteen food
See All Other Jobs in our Database