National Institute of Cancer prevention and research was initially established as Cytology Research Centre by the Indian Council of Medical Research in 1979, and was elevated to the level of an Institute in 1989. It was granted national status in 2016 acknowledging its mandate and contributions towards cancer prevention. The institute has broadened its horizon to cater to prevention of prevalent cancers in the country. The thrust areas of research include pre-cancer and cancers of the uterine cervix, breast and oral cancers. NICPR has since made significant contributions in the field of cervical cancer research.
Walk-In Interview in Project entitled "Comparative analysis of genetic, clinical and epidemiological factors of Breast Cancer in Indian Population" under Dr. Showket Hussain, Scientist-D at National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida
Post : RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Place of posting : NICPR, Noida, UP
Essential qualification with Experience : PhD in any Branch of Life Science (Biotech/Biochemistry/Microbiology etc.) OR Having 03 years of Research experience after post graduation in aforesaid relevant subjects, with at least one research paper in Science Citation Indexed (SCI) journal.
Desirable Qualifications : Working experience of „ molecular biology techniques relevant to cancer research, next generation sequencing analysis and interpretation, cell culture techniques with tract record of co-authored publications in indexed journals. Preference will be given to candidates who have worked on Cancer/Next Generation sequencing (NGS) and NGS data analysis.
Age limit : Not exceeding 40 Years (as on 07.09.2021) (Relaxed upper age limit by 02 years in case of Women candidates)
Emoluments : Rs. 47,000/- +24 % HRA= Rs.58,280/- per month(fixed).
Duration of the project Upto : 29.03.2022
Duration of Contract : 06 months (Renewable on the basis of performance)
The Terms & Conditions for the post are as follows : (Read carefully before submission)
1. The Posts are purely temporary for the project duration only.
2. The incumbent selected will have no claim for regular appointment at NICPR/ICMR/Govt.
3. Appointment is terminable with one month notice from either side.
4. No benefit of Provident Fund, HRA, CYC, Medical Claims etc. is admissible.
5. Age relaxation for SC, ST, OBC, PwD as per Govt, rules.
6. Service conditions will be governed under ICMR letter No.l6/139/2014-Admn.II dated 11.06.2019.
7. Age will be counted on 05.10.2021
8. No travel charges will be paid to attend the interview.
9. Date of walk-in~interview has been scheduled on 05.10.2021. No candidate entry will be allowed after 9:30 am in any condition.
10. The number of positions can be decreased / increased at the discretion of Director, NICPR.
11. The competent authority has the right to screen /reject the candidature or cancel whole selection procedure without assigning any reason.
12 Any type of canvassing will be treated as disqualification.
13 Candidate will download the attached format and fill the application in all respect. Copy of documents (Age, educational qualification, experience, caste etc.) attachment is necessary. Candidate will bring the completed application form and submit the same on 05.10.2021 on\y. The original documents will be tallied same day i.e. on 05.10.2021 before entry to interview.
14. Incomplete, without photo pasted, unsigned applications will not be received and the candidate will not be allowed to participate in the walk-in-interview.
15. Copy of Identity proof (Aadhar/PanCard/ Passport/Driving License-card type) is to be attached and original needs to be bring at the time of examination /interview.
16. Reservation certificate should be as per Govt, of India Rules.
17. Applicants should write the name of the Project and Post on the application form.
18. Persons already in regular/permanent service under any Government Department /Organization are not eligible to participate.
19. The selected candidate will work in the project mentioned above or on any other work that may be assigned by the Principal Investigator/Director from time to time.
20. Application must be submitted in the given format only. Applications submitted in any other format will be rejected.
21. No additional time will be given to submit any document etc. later on after interview.
22. Candidates who completely full fill the required criteria may come for interview.
Date of Walk-in Interview : 05.10.2021
Venue : at National Institute of Cancer Prevention and Research, Noida
See All Other Jobs in our Database