Pakur in its emergence and inception had been a cluster of ponds and orchards surrounded by deep forest and hard rocks under the range of Rajmahal hills. It had previously been Raj in its new dimension under the British rule. The British had also been the centre of revolutionary activities the repercussions of which might be seen in the Santhal hul of 1855. There is evidence of area having been inhabited since very early times.
No of Posts : 08 (Gen -04 ST-04)
Post Code : Pharmacist - 08
Qualification : Diploma in Pharmacy from a recorgnised Institution. Registerd under Jharkhand State Pharmacy council. Computer Proficiency (MS Office & Internet)
Salary (Rs. Per Month) : Rs. 10,450/-
Pharmacist (NTEP) - 01 Post
No of Posts : 01 (01 Gen)
Post Code : Pharmacist - 16
Qualification : Diploma in pharmacy from govt. Recognized in institute. Should have registered under Jharkhand State Pharmacy. Computer Proficiency (MS Office) & Internet
Salary (Rs. Per Month) : Rs. 11,550/-
Age Limit (31-08-2021)
Minimum Age - 21 Years
General : 35 years
OBC : 37 years
Female Unreserved : 38 years
ST/SC : 40 years
(a) Vacancies can be increased or decreased as per requirement.
(b) In the light of the instructions received from the state level, post wise honorarium will be payable as per ROP 2020-21.
Conditions of Selection :
• There will be no employment of employees on contract basis, but they will be contracted to work against the approved honorarium.
• District level reservation roster will be admissible in all the above posts
• The contract will be admissible for 01 year, as per requirement, it can be extended in 1 year to 1 year on the basis of Annual Performace Apprisal.
• The contract can be terminated by giving one month's notice or one month's honorarium to the contractual persons on the basis of the contract.
• Candidates who are presenting CGPA Score Card for Educational Qualification, it will be mandatory to submit CGPA Conversion Chart along with Marksheet.
• For applying for more than one post, it will be mandatory for the applicant to apply separately. According to the advertised qualification, merit, shortlisted candidates by the committee will be included in the selection process.
• The decision of the committee in the appointment process will be final and binding. The conditions of the advertisement can be amended as per the requirement by the committee.
• No personal correspondence/contact will be entertained in connection with the appointment.
• The committee will reserve the right to relax and modify the relevant rules and conditions in the appointment process.
PROCEDURE OF SELECTION
1. The process of selection is determined as per rules, the candidates will be selected on the basis of marks obtained in academic and technical examinations / written test / skill test, one or more as applicable.
2. All the candidates will ensure to send the application through registered post / speed post only.
3. The finally prepared merit list will be published in the notice board pakur.nic.in of the office of the Civil Surgeon/Deputy Commissioner.
PROCEDURE OF APPLICATION :
I. Applications are invited from the candidates possessing the above qualification-cum-qualification in the prescribed format below along with self-attested copies of necessary mark sheets and certificates.
II. For the claim of reservation, it is mandatory to attach the residential certificate, caste certificate issued by the competent authority. Attach relevant matriculation certificate for date of birth.
III. The application can be submitted in the prescribed form below by 01.10.2021 by attaching self attested two passport size photographs along with the application. Applications received after 5:00 PM of the date 01.10.2021 will not be considered.
IV. The application, complete in all respects, will be sent in a closed envelope by registered post / speed post to the office of Civil Surgeon Office, Sonajori, Pakur.
V. Provide the following information clearly on the top of the closed envelope
1. Advertisement No.
2. Post Code
3. Name of the Post
VI. Application Address Civil Surgeon Office, Sonajori, Pakur, Pin-816107 (Jharkhand).
VII. On submission of application in any other office, their application will be automatically rejected.
VIII. It will be mandatory to attach a demand draft of Rs.400/- for general category/OBC applicants and Rs.200/- for SC/ST applicants for each post for application fee application. The demand draft will be payable in the name of District Health Society, Pakur / District Health Society, Pakur.
See All Other Jobs in our Database