The University of Delhi is a premier university of the country with a venerable legacy and international acclaim for highest academic standards, diverse educational programmes, distinguished faculty, illustrious alumni, varied co-curricular activities and modern infrastructure. Over the many years of its existence, the University has sustained the highest global standards and best practices in higher education. Its long-term commitment to nation building and unflinching adherence to universal human values are reflected in its motto: 'Nishtha Dhriti Satyam' (Dedication, Steadfastness and Truth).
Post : Pharmacist (Post Code -04)
No of Posts : 02 (UR-02)
Emoluments:- Rs 18,960/- p.m
1. 10+2 with Science or its equivalent from a recognized Board /University
2. Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized Institution / Board.
3. Should be a registered Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
4. Minimum 2 years experience in dispensing and/ or storage and dispensing of drugs in reputed hospital or institution or in a drug store or a pharmaceutical concern.
Age : 30 years Age relaxation as per University norms.
1. Degree in Pharmacy from a recognized Institute / University.
2. Proficiency in the use of a variety of computer office applications, M.S. Word, Excel, Power-point or equivalent.
Terms and Conditions for contractual engagements
1. Candidates must fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria viz. educational qualifications and experience on the last date of submission of forms.
2. The working hours for the post code 02-05 are 7 hours/day including half an hour lunch break, 6 days/week in rotational shift duty.
3. Place of posting and job description will be as per prevailing rules and as per the requirements of any in the W.U.S. Health Centre e.g. W.U.S HC, N.C. W.U.S HC, SDC. W.U.S HC, East and. W.U.S HC, West
4. Initial period of engagement for the post will be for six months or till the regular incumbent joins or upto the exigency of situation or requirement ceases, whichever may be earlier and may be renewed further depending upon the work and conduct of the incumbent and also on exigencies of circumstances.
5. Based on the number of applications received, or otherwise, the applicant may be required to appear in a written / skill test to adjudge their professional/ technical knowledge as per the requirement of the post.
6. Applicants should bring original documents along with self attested copies of following at the time interview:
(i) Self-certified copies of educational qualifications, experience certificate.
(ii) Proof of date of birth with photo identity card – Pan Card/Voter Card/Driving License/Aadhar Card.
(iii) Two self attested passport size latest colour photographs.
(iv) Caste Certificate issued by the competent authority in the prescribed format as stipulated by the Government of India. In case of candidates belonging to the OBC category, the certificate should specifically contain a clause that the candidate does not belong to the creamy layer section of the society. (v) Registration Certificate with Medical Council of India/ Delhi Medical Council.
7. It is the responsibility of the candidate to assess her / his own eligibility for the post in accordance with the advertisement for which she/he is applying. If it is detected at any time in the future – during the process of selection or even after engagement that the candidate was not eligible as per the prescribed qualification, experience etc., which could not be detected at the time of selection for whatsoever reason – her / his candidature/engagement shall be liable to be cancelled / terminated as per rules.
8. W.U.S. Health Centre reserves the right not to fill up some or all the advertised posts, if the circumstances so warrant.
9. The date and time of interview will be notified separately on DU website du.ac.in. The candidates are requested to remain in touch with DU website for all types of corrigendum/communications.
10. All the expenses incurred for appearing in interview shall be borne by all the candidates themselves.
11. The selected candidate (s) will have to execute an affidavit of contractual engagement with Term & condition (s) of services as per existing DU norms.
12. In case of any inadvertent mistake in the process of selection, which may be detected at any stage, W.U.S. Health Centre reserves the right to modify/cancel/withdraw any communication made to the candidate.
The application should reach the office of the W.U.S. Health Centre, (Room No.03) University of Delhi, South Campus, Benito Juarez Road, New Delhi-110021 latest by 5:30 p.m. of 21st Sept, 2021.
See All Other Jobs in our Database