Early Intervention Centre is opening in project mode for two years at LNH, New Delhi the area of Rashtriya Bal Swasthya Karyakram, MoHFW, GOI A walk- in interview is being held at the Medical Director Office, Lok Nayak Hospital, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi -110002 to till up the post on contractual basis for this centre.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Post : 01
Consolidated monthly remuneration : Rs 25,000/-
Maximum age limit as on 31.10.2021 : 35 years
Essential qualifications : Diploma / Degree holder in Pharmacy from a recognized university registered with PCI. AND DPC Registration
1. The candidate should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications along with one set of photocopies of the same duly self-attested, Aadhar Card and 2 passport size photos
2. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview
3. The candidates shall have no right to claim for any regular employment at this institute
4. The appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained
5. Candidates must report to the aforementioned office of MD, LNH, at or before 9 am on the respective date of interview.
Walk in Interview
Interview Date : 20-09-2021
Venue : The Medical Director Office, Lok Nayak Hospital, Jawaharlal Nehru Marg, New Delhi -110002
See All Other Jobs in our Database