Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the following posts under state Health Mission Posts are purely on contract basis for fixed contract period strictly on performance basis initially upto 31 03 2022 and may be extended further on administrative approval.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Post with reservation : 01 Post for Polyclinic-26 Panchkula (SC)
Terms of references (TOR)
(i) 10+2 with Science (Physics & Chemistry). Diploma in Pharmacy from Recognized Institute.
(ii) Registered as Pharmacist with Haryana Pharmacy Council under section 31 (a) or 31 (c) or 32 (a) of the Pharmacy act, 1948 as applicable to Haryana State.
DESIRABLE : (i) Computer proficiency with familiarity of Data management and commonly used packages like MS word, Power Point and Excel etc.
(ii) Knowledge of Hindi up to Matric standard.
Age Limit :- up to 42 years
Remuneration :- Rs.12500/-per month
1. All provisionally eligible shortlisted candidates must bring their complete original documents for verification on the date of Written Test and photo ID proof i e AADHAAR Card/Driving License/PAN Card for appearing in written test
2. Candidates are required to bring Blue Ball Pen for attempting the written test Mobile Phone or any other Electronic ltem(s) will not be allowed to carry during the screening Test. Candidates are also instructed to follow the COVID-19 protocol issued by Govt of India time to time.
3. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/interview
4. Service Bye-Laws Governing the conditions of contractual employees will to applicable on the post of Urban Health Centre-16 under Urban Health Mission
5. Service Bye-Laws Governing the conditions of contractual employees will be applicable on the post of Polyclinic-26. Urban Dispensary-19
6. Reservation criteria will be as per Haryana Govt policy Candidates claiming reservation should submit the copy of caste certificate issued by the competent authority
7. Candidates are instructed to visit web site nhmharyana.gov in regularly for any updation/change/corrigendum regarding this advertisement (If any), as no separate communication will be sent for this.
8. Number of posts can be increased or decreased
9. Civil Surgeon / Concerned Incharge can assign duty at any other place besides place of posting within the district in public interest
10. If on verification at any stage, before or after the selection it is found that the candidate did not fulfill any of the eligibility conditions as on last date or the information furnished is false or incorrect, his/her candidature/services will be cancelled/terminated
Application form complete in all respect must be submitted through Registered post/By hand to “District Health and Family Welfare Society, O/o, Civil Surgeon, A- Block, 5th Floor, Sector-06, Panchkula” before the closing date i.e. 5th October 2021 by 04:00 P.M after that no application forms/documents will be accepted and no separate correspondence in this regard will be entertained by this office. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
See All Other Jobs in our Database