Vacancy for Technical Officer at NIRRH
National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health (NIRRH), formerly known as Institute for Research in Reproduction is a premier research institute of the Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR). It is situated in the vicinity of a number of hospitals and research institutes in central Mumbai. Since its inception in 1970, it has been making vigorous efforts to improve the reproductive health of people through research, education and health care services.
Post : Technical Officer
For following vacancy under ICMR Extra-mural ad-hoc project at ICMR-NIRRH to be filled at Mumbai. Details regarding online interview will be informed later. Candidates should note that the post is required at Mumbai.
Title of project: "Contract staff- specific for COVID-19 related work" funded by NIRRH Intramural Budget.
No. of vacancy : 03
Stipend : Rs.32,000/- p.m.
Essential qualification : Graduate in Life Sciences, Microbiology, Biotechnology, Biochemistry from a recognized university with at least five years research experience. OR Post Graduate Degree in those relevant subjects.
Age Limit : 30 Years
Duration : 06 Months
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Candidates will be as per the government rules.
2. Qualification/degree should be from a reputed Institution/ University.
3. Mere fulfilling the essential qualification/experience does not guarantee for selection.
4. Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
5. No TA/DA will be paid either for attending the interview or joining the post.
6. Persons already in regular time scale service under any Government Department / Organizations are not eligible.
7. Written test in the subject area will be held, if required to shortlist candidate of the interview on the same day depending upon the number of candidate.
8. The Director & appointing authority has the right to accept/reject any application without assigning any reason and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained.
9. Please give the details of two responsible persons of your locality or two references to whom you are known.
10. Candidates can join online Interview on Zoom video call app at scheduled time. Bad connection/ connection failure from any side will not be the responsibility of ICMR-NIRRH, Mumbai.
11. Candidates who will be interviewed online, if they are selected, will have to produce original documents of their Qualification, Age & Experience before joining. If the same are not found correct, their selection will be cancelled immediately.
12. Due to the lockdown, Travel barriers and urgency of shouldering the workload, preference will be given to regional/local candidates so as to join immediately.
13. Candidates are advised to keep looking at the website of this Institute for any change, results or any other information.
Online applications are invited on or before 16.09.2020 (03:00 pm).
Online Interview to be held on 18.09.2020 through Zoom App.
ICMR-National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health
Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai 400012
See All Other Jobs in our Database