Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Project Assistant at NIPER
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education & Research, Guwahati (NIPER-G) is an Autonomous Institute of National importance and the first National Pharma Institute in North-East India set up by the Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals & Fertilizers, Govt. of India by an Act of Parliament, to impart high quality Education and Research in the area of Pharmaceutical Sciences.
Post : Project Assistant
The Institute intends to fill the following post and has been arranged a Walk-in-Interview to be held on 26/09/2020 at 3:00 PM, under the Project title “Integrated Information System to Interpret, Integrate and mitigation of cardio metabolic health care in North east tribes of Assam and Mizoram” in the Department of Pharmacy Practice on Contractual.
Max. age : 35 years
Salary : 31000/- consolidated
Project : ICMR funded
Qualifications & Experience
Essential : Graduate in Life Science or Pharmaceutical sciences from a recognized university with three years experience or Master’s degree in Pharmacology / Biotechnology / clinical pharmacology/biochemistry and other relevant subject from a recognized university.
• Preference will be given to the candidate having experience in clinical sample handling, clinical research, community related work specially to deal with tribal of NE states.
• The selected candidate is also expected to organize, manage the project work and assist day to day research work to facilitate and manage the project work.
• He/she should be expert in blood withdrawing, biological sample processing and storage
• He/she should speak local language Assamese.
• Selected person should be willing to travel tribal areas.
Duration of the Project : 24 months
The candidate will bring along all the original documents & two sets of self attested photocopies of the same, two passport size photographs and 2 copies of the latest CV/resume.
Walk-in-Interview : 26/09/2020 at 3:00 PM
Advt. No. NIPERG/Project/Sept/1/2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database