The leading edge of Hetero Group, Hetero Biopharma, is steadily establishing itself as a path breaking Biosimilar developer. As a strong R&D driven company offering some of the blockbuster Biosimilar Drugs, we at Hetero Biopharma are bringing about a paradigm shift in the way patients suffering from various chronic conditions are treated.
R&D - Clinical Bio Analytical Lab
Designation : Senior Scientist
Experience : 8 Yrs. to 10 Yrs.
Education Qualification : M.Sc. life sciences / MTech biotechnology
Job Location : Hyderabad (Telangana)
Current opening is for large molecule clinical bioanalytical laboratory. The candidate should have extensive hands on experience on bioanalytical techniques for estimation of large molecules like therapeutic proteins and monoclonal antibodies, assessment of immunogenlclty and biomarker analysis in clinical samples. He/she should also be Well versed with current regulatory guidelines for Bioanalytical methods, and Quality systems as per GLP practice. Prior work experience in a clinical bioanalytical laboratory / GLP certified clinical CRO lab is required, prior people man¬agement skills will be advantage. Knowledge on statistical analysis Is preferable but not an absolute requirement. This role will be evaluated by the innovation, scientific rigor, ownership and accountability to design and implement PK and immunogenicity assessment strategy to support various programs cross-different modalities.
• To develop and validate bioanalytical methods and conduct sample analysis for various clinical analysis as per study requirements.
• Should be able to trouble shoot and mentor team members.
• Contribute to study reports and regulatory submission activities.
• Drafting SOPs related to bioanalytical methods and QA systems.
• Perform other bioanalytical work as assigned based on project and Company needs
• Take part in general bioanalytical laboratory operations including: maintenance of equipment, ordering lab supplies.
• To collaborate with the other functions / departments as required to ensure that the efficiency and quality of work meets with organisational needs.
Interested Candidates share profile to email@example.com
Last date: 30th September, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database