Recruitment for Pharmacists (06 posts) in Government Medical College & Hospitals
The applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of Paramedic/Nurses under SRO 24 Dated 10.01.2019 in Government Medical College & its Associated Hospitals, Jammu, UT J&K as per details given under.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 06
Level : 04 (25500-81100)
Qualification Required : 10+2 with diploma in Medical Assistant / Pharmacist trg. From recognized institute
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidate should be permanent resident of UT J&K.
2. Application as per prescribed format should be deposited only through registered post on or before 05-10-2020 to the office of the Personnel Officer, Associated Hospitals of Govt. Medical College Jammu.
3. Application form found incomplete in any manner during the scrutiny of applications shall be rejected without any prior notice to the applicant.
4. List of documents to be attached with the application form:
1. Copy of Date of Birth Certificate;
11 Copy of mark sheets of all semesters required for the post applied,
III. Copy of Diploma Certificate from recognized Institute/University;
IV. Experience Certificate, if any.
5. The candidate who have obtained degrees through Distance Education Mode from Universities recognized by the UGC as mentioned in Govt. Order No. 252- HME of 2012 dated 30-05-2012 issued by the Higher Education Department Civil Secretariat J&K after 2005 shall have to submit a certificate from the concerned university along with application form stating that candidate had undergone the degree from their University head-quarters and not from the off-campuses which have been established by these Universities beyond their territorial jurisdiction. Application shall not be accepted in absence of this certificate.
6. The number of vacancies is only indicative and may increase or decrease.
7 Applicant found having made any incorrect or false statement, suppressing material information shall render himself/herself liable for criminal proceedings.
8. No application shall be entertained after last date of submission of application form.
9. In case of poor performance, services of the candidates are liable to be terminated.
10. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Initial contract for hiring Shall be for one year (i.e. every financial year) and further the extension will be subject to satisfactory performance of the candidate/approval of the post by Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt, of India.
11. The selected candidate shall be allowed to join only on the production of r Domicile Certificate.
Last Date : 05-10-2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database